final call to home

Damn! Man last night was so alluring. This will be the most unforgettable memory of this trip ever.

The young beautiful members of the group had me. Damn.

According to the little one, I actually loved the other two on me last night.

I couldn't think of moving in their hold while they were deep in their slumber and I was drowned among them.

My naked body was being dearly embraced by a peacefully sleeping jungkook at one side, behind him was taehyung snoring in his neck and the other side was filled with jimin snuggled in my neck.

Fuck to whoever would be thinking that this was odd because I was so comfortable like that. Soaring too.

Us four lied on the huge bed like dead unconcious bodies, throughout the noon. Heavy eyes, slow breathings, everything messed up when after couple of hours that the little one woke up.

"Hey, noona. You up?" His deep sweet voice made me look at him with heart eyes, he fumbled out his hand and ran it in my hair, caressing me softly later. "Did you had a nice sleep?"

"Can't complain anymore. My back always hurt on that couch but I managed." My heavy eyes and low voice was evident to how relaxed I was right now.

"I know. You just don't say anything." He sweetly pecked my lips and smiled in my face. "I'll wake these two up. You should rest some more. If anyone will ask? I'll simply say that you're resting for a while."

He's so caring. I love him for that.

Jungkook vigorously woke up the other two males, making me sink in the comforter more comfortably and me with my naked body had some more sleep.

This only day felt like a real burden to me to pertain. I was way exhausted to do anything.

Jungkook placed a small peck on my lips, taehyung caressed my hair and jimin delicately pecked my cheeks, while I was in my dreamland.

The men later dressed up nicely as if nothing happened last night and left. Holding those small smirks playing through their faces.

It's been months to our cherishing lovely time here and we became so attached with each other.

Taehyung and jimin still teased me with mischievous cunning glances as everything that happened here with them and me, it was epic.

I could now tell that taehyung gave me eyes of affection this time and jimin with those seductive lip bites? Okay fuck.

But that simply made me smile and shake my head. They were cutely hot to make me blush.

And with this, our time to say them farewell was coming closer since this journey of being their manager was about to end in less than a month.

Jungkook had mixed feelings about this. Everyone does including me.

But their baby was happy and satisfied with the time that him and I had spent. Oh god! Beautifull memories that we made.

Beautifully sinful would be right to say.

Everyone was currently standing in the lounge area, collecting our final things and getting ready to leave for our home-country.

There I landed my eyes at his suddenly silent state.

How could this pretty boy can turn to a baby from a hard man, that instantly?!

He was so ..... for holding that kinda personality. Okay, it's empty because I'm speechless.

"Kook baby? What happened? You look sad." I held his face lovingly in my palms and he stared me.

"I'll miss you, noona." The little one hugged me with a big pout. "You've been the best manager that I had." He said that out loud and than lowered his voice, engrossing his face in my neck yet embracing me tight. "And probably my favourite."

I felt him purposely brushing his seductive lips against my skin. He was madness. Absolute madness.

We pulled apart and taking me off-guard that he claimed my lips right there. Right in front of everyone.

I was frozen. A hit of blood rushed through me and that made me heat up my cheeks upto extreme fire.

He held my neck and deepened the kiss. Making me kiss him back yet also flowing me with love for the last time.

Yet also making me go red in rocket speed. I was too shy to do this in public.

Jungkook pulled apart and licked his bottom lip, slightly swallen by the kiss. He stared me with dominance and conveyed later.

"It's complete five points for me, noona. I won the challenge." He winked with confidence and tilted his head. "You were so amazing for this honestly."

Certainly and probably, he has been the best as always.

We waved them all goodbye as we stood by the Rover. Each one pouncing a smile on ours and their faces. Soon we got in our ride and headed for our journey to home.

This was being the best ever experience of being his manager.

________________ END __________________

Would be glad to hear your precious reviews, furrballs! 💖