brain disfunctioned

Even though I knew already how to eat with choptsticks, but my brain wasn't working properly at the minute as my chopsticks were just being held by my hands, rather than using them.

The situation last night was horrible. Jungkook knew that I was being in a slight trauma currently.

The way I was left out without anyone so horribly? It was a nightmare to me.

"Open." I lifted my upset orbs towards his hands trying to feed me some food.

"Jungkook, I-" I slowly protested but he still insisted.

"Open up!" He finally fed me some food to atleast let my brain stay working. "I'm so sorry about yesterday."

"That's okay. It wasn't even your fault." I smiled through that pain.

"It was! It was my fault. I shouldn't have left you behind, noona."

"Jungkook, stop! Please. It's over now."

"How did you even get there in that store room?" He won't stop. Honestly.

"I ...... I went to gym for a while and just thought of ..... checking out that new place?" I mentioned earlier, I'm pretty good at lying.

"Did taehyung do that with you?"

"No. He didn't. I was being careless." I heard him sighing. "Anyways. Did you guys had fun at the beach?"

"Yeah. I missed you there." He doesn't looks good when he's sad. Our sight connected and once again that he leaned in to my face. "It was pretty hot yesterday, noona."

That made me chuckle as I shook my head. "You didn't fuck out anyone there to show your manliness?"

"Well. No, I didn't. I didn't want to actually." He's fun to talk sometimes. "By the way? Can we talk about how long I am?"

"Oooo ~~ Someone wanna get laid so badly."

"If only your friend won't be there in our room? I'd definitely do it for sure." His front hair touched my forehead. His stare was enough to drive me crazy.

"K-Kook?" I squirmed slightly when again he held my hand and made my palm come in contact with his bare chest.

Did he read my mind that I'm obsessed with his chest?

"What?" Damn that rasp in his vocals! Fuck me. Please fuck me right here. "I'm just trying to distract you from the situation that happened with you, noona." He glided his arms around me like he was kidnapping me.

Damn that strong perfume coming from him. He smelled sexy as hell.

And he did way well in distrating me from the hell that happened. Giving me another level of anticipating heat down there.

"What say? Once again you check how long I am and I'll let that slide?" Now his sight dropped to my lips and I cornered up a small curve.

"You're progressing on making me blush, kook. You simply won't give up like that. Now, will you?" I stared his face in many fantasies and suddenly taking me by surprise? He placed a butterfly kiss on my neck making that smoochy sound.

FUCK. THAT GOT ME WEAK.

"I didn't born for giving up on anything that easily, noona. I'm a hard player."

Fuck, he is. He fucking is!

"You're blushing. Two points for me. Now we are going equal." He smirked with a cute nose scrunch and winked afterwards. "You still wanna feel how long I am? Kinda wanna satisfy yourself again?"

"Shut up, kook!!" He made me flustered and heated so badly. I could feel my temperature rising. Few sweats. Goosebumps.

And that brat laughed.

Challenging him can go way out of hands sometimes. And I like that.

Another day went by with me waking him up late, the day passed by pretty rough for me but I still managed to put a smile on my face.

Yet him? He kept on warming me up with little skinships. Trying hell desperately to make me wanna come out of my day dreaming mostly. He knew my state and he wanted to help. Warming me up with little hugs and fun talks.

"Hey, noona? What are you doing here all alone by yourself?" I jumped slightly at my spot when I saw him walking at me.

It was midnight and shirtless jungkook was glowing in the dark even more.

Fucking desperately giving my throat some dryness.

"Nothing." I still composed myself very well.

"Still thinking about that incident that happened with you lately?" That big body literally laid his head in my lap after placing a cushion in between my legs.

Fuck everything! Currently I'm thinking bout licking you, boy.

"Talk to me." He willingly rested my palms over his chest and stared me up like a baby.

Fuck. Jungkook, don't give me babyface when you're half naked!!

"I'm just kinda frustrated. Nothing else." I leaned back over the couch and that 75kg didn't move an inch on me.

"I know. You must be disturbed by that." He sweetly yet gently held my hands. "Noona?"

"Yes, sweetheart?" I leaned over his face and pretended as if I wanted to kiss him and he begun to pant just by that.

What a shy big boo. I like that.

"Uh-no-nothing!"

"Thats three points for me." I poked my nose in his soft cheeks and he quickly pecked my face. Making me pull apart frequently. "Aaa! Jungkook!"

"You look cute being annoyed." He giggled.

And I liked him being playful around me with that hot alluring body driving me insane in many ways.

I was just hoping that no one sees us like this in the morning.

Especially taehyung.

He was half naked, literally spread on my lower part in a disturbing manner.

Fuck. His rockening back and naked body was giving me 10x wetness down there. He would literally think I peed if he find out.

His bare back was rubbing on my soft core while he was carelessly playing with me on the couch.

Unfortunately. That solid heaviness slept on me in that manner on the couch.

Damnit!