gym and jiminie

Yesterday was damn amazing. No doubt. We were really into each other.

Damn, just by thinking about it was making me hot and desirable.

But the mornings were still the same. Too bad he was still lost in his sleep uptill twelve in the daylight.

"Kook, wake up." I ran my fingers delicately in his long dark hair and he didn't seem to bother even a little.

His tiring grunts were too so adorable. "Yah. Noona, let me sleep."

"Come on, baby. Wake up." I was sat down near the bed yet at his side. Practically whole space was his.

"Why didn't you sleep with me last night?" His morning pouty whines were unmatched to his daring built and that inky arm.

"Are you mad? Why would I?! Jungkook, get up!!" I slightly scolded him and he whined even louder, but at least woke up and left the bed.

The day just started and today, everyone was in the building. No one had plans. Each member was home.

I was seated with my friend and suddenly without knowing or seeing me seated there, unknowingly Jimin placed the box with heavy things right where my hand was resting and that gave the whole building a scream that they mustn't heard.

"What happened?!" The heads of Jungkook and jin plopped out from the kitchen with huge eyes as they asked worriedly.

"Oh no! Nini, I'm sorry!! I'm so sorry! I-I really didn't see your hand there. I'm so sorry." Jimin apologized for like more than five times, while I held my hand.

With my pinky already swallon and paining.

"Jungkook, grab the first aid kit!" Jimin screamed across the living room and the man appeared with the kit in an instance.

"Here, let me see it." The youngest one gently yet so carefully held my hand and I slightly hissed.

Brows knitted. Eyes fully focused on my hand. I was living the dream. He surely was so dreamy. That lavish care and sweetness from him always makes me smile.

For the first time that I also saw slight worry in taehyung's eyes too. Maybe the man was just getting manipulated by his nasty manager.

"There. All done." Jungkook said with a satisfying smile churning his babyface.

That babyface which can literally fuck you like a man.

"Thank you." I praised him with a tiny curve cornering my lips.

"I'm so sorry, nini."

"That's really fine, jiminie oppa! It's okay. It was an accident." I literally saw jimin pouting so adorably at me in guilt.

The next few hours of the day went by with jungkook feeling sleepy and drowsy all the time since the baby woke up early.

Whereas me and jimin were upstairs in the room. It has been already three to four months that we were mingled so greatly.

Specially me, jimin, suga and ofcourse jungkook.

Jimin and I were busy in random cheeky topics. Just then the little one entered the room being slightly mad.

"Noona, I want sleep! Help me falling asleep." The lad shamelessly just threw the pillow in my lap and placed his head right there. "Give me your magical head massage, noona. That helps a lot."

True. During these months I usually provided him cozy and comfortable head massages with the pores of my fingers which made him instantly hit the dreamland.

Just like now when he fell asleep on my legs. Again.

"You've spoiled him so much in just few months. How will you deal with him the rest of the year?" I didn't mind what jimin said. Yes I did spoil their baby and he was worth spoiling. No offense.

Other than the rest of such sweet cherishing, jungkook searched ways to make out with me in lonely areas. Every single time.

I squeaked the minute he grabbed my wrist and pinned me against the wall. The gym was emptied already.

"Where do you thing you're leaving, noona?" That huge smirk played daringly well with his sweating state. His face was totally worth swooning over. "The challenge to make you blush is still on and I'm desperately aiming for those five points for sure."

"Well then? Do your thing, babe."

He removed his boxing gloves, undone that bandage around his hands and landed his feverishly tempting lips in the bare skin of my neck. Holding my waist in place.

I swear I was about to fall by that weakness but he held me up against the wall. Pasting my back by that hardness when he kissed me with such passion.

"Fuck, noona! You're so sweet." He was messing up my brain yet my everything and I closed my eyes yet licked my lips.

Total anticipation mode was on. Spine arched by that wall with my chest lifting and heart pounding madly.

He single handedly kissed me on my lips, so fierce yet intimidating and wet, with his another hand traveling under my shirt. Heads tilted as we both got lost in ourselves.

The way he was rolling his sexily toned body on me by the wall, it was too hot and sexy. Yet driving me insane by making our lower parts grazing with utter heat and friction.

The moment I gave him a rub, I knew he wanted that. He broke the kiss and grinded his lower part against mine.

"Fuck. Noona, fuck!!" He squinted his eyes shut and mouth widely opened as he stood against me being hopeless yet moaning messily. "Aaahh! Yes! Th-That's-Right there."

"Fuck, you're bursting, jeon!" I pumped way hard and he slightly bent his one knee over me. He was surely weak to that torture.

"Fuck. Fuck! Noona ~ Oh god!" He breathed rapidly with those moans which shrilled through my skin.

Hopefully, everyone was gone again. He even lied to them that he doesn't wanted to go to the arcade.

My hands were working on their own in his hair while he was crushing his thick bulge inside me. Dry humping yet groaning in my burning skin.

I was mewling in him yet whimpering slightly out of how good that he was doing me against the wall.

It was hot. So hot.

He was hot for that.

It has always been that moist, taste and daring shrill that his lips has given me.

His manly moans weren't helping at all when he also aggressively kept on budging his throb in me. Hands crunched my skin yet that was so soothing.

"Fuck! Noona, I'm so hard right now. But, I like this. I like you being against me." Cunning smirk held his face.

We both kept on fumbling onto each other like that while holding onto those sweaty faces. For the last time he exhaled in my neck and took a long breath right there as we stopped moving for a while and just breathed sharply.

Our bodies were intruciating pleasurable lavas, depicting the intensity of our desires.

"Jungkook, I'm your manager."

"I don't care!" He was still holding me by my neck. "You're challenging, and that makes me attract you very badly."

"O-Okay." I had my blinking orbs connected with his firce ones.

"Tonight, you're sleeping with me on bed, noona."

I gawked to that. My throat went dry. I gulped.

"What about Ashley? You're another younger manager?" My hands played with his hair softly behind his back.

"Don't worry. She'll know why I would want her to leave anyway." He sounded way confident and that made me chuckle lightly. "I just remembered."

"What?"

"It's now three points for me too, noona."

You fucking junglecock!! Argh!