taehyung and phone calls

"You are making me do it! I don't even want to do that." Taehyung was verbally fighting with his manager and that was unexpected.

"But, oppa! Don't you hate her too? She's being so ..... so disastrous sometimes." Bina on the other hand, didn't think optimistic for once.

"No. She's not! She has been taking care of him very well. I am the mean one here. Pathetic." Taehyung sounded way frustrated like hell. "I felt so wrong while capturing her in that store room."

"But, weren't you too annoyed by her?!"

"I admit that I was!" He shouted madly at her and his roar gave her fear. "But, later on I realise about what I did." His teeth gritted later. "Besides each member is having fun with their manager. It's just you! Who's being so annoying. You made me fight with jungkook!!"

He left his room in express speed and went to stand outside near the lake. His big hand held his forehead as he was thoughtful towards his acts with me.

"Taehyungie oppa? Are you okay?" I entered his lonely space and heard a heavy frustrating sigh from him.

"Listen." I'm glad he turned and his everything held a big apology. "I'm so sorry."

"But for what thing, taehyung-ssi?" I said politely while standing on a distance from him.

"I locked you in that store room. I'm so sorry! I-I didn't mean to do that. I was just .... I was just jealous."

I knew he had a soft heart. It was my snaky friend who was poisoning and ruining his charming personality.

"I was jealous of you! Not jungkook." He continued still with sadness. "I was jealous of how good you were being at taking care of him. I was watching each member being happy with their managers yet I struggled with mine."

"Why didn't you share that with anyone?" I asked sweetly and gently. Feeling bad for him to act that way.

"I don't know. Guess, I became the silent survivor. Just like you." He now met my eyes and talked way delicately furthermore. "Why didn't you tell anyone that I locked you in that store room? You had your full chances."

I simply smiled towards him. He was too so adorable. I wanted to take that huge teddy bear in my arms.

"Taehyung-ssi, because ..... that'll simply made you guys fight each other and I didn't want that. Jungkook did ask me if it was really you but I simply blamed myself. Telling him that I was being careless." I told him the truth.

"I'm so sorry. Really. I really am! You faced a hard time here just because of me."

"No! I didn't. Everything was way fun than I expected." I smiled widely.

Yes. Everything was delightful and fun-tastic.

Yes. That everything was Jungkook.

"So ..... all set between us two?" Taehyung questioned.

"It never ruined." I shook my head with another huge smile and together we shared a happy laugh.

After everything finally settled among us two, the air became pretty much delightful for us to inhale.

It was mother's day today. Namjoon told everyone to have a talk with their dear parents and this became the basic activity for today as everyone got busy calling their loved ones.

Unlucky me. I had no mom. Nor dad. Except the brother who was too busy in his work yet business to recieve my calls. So practically? I had no one to talk to.

I stood up and left the area which refreshed an air of happy hour, happy moments and happy times.

Almost everything yet everyone was looking happy. I couldn't ruin that with my sadness. I'm not like that.

I just can't make another person unhappy because of my lonely depression. That's not me. I don't like that.

Few of them did ask me about where I was leaving to? I simply told them that I had to charge my phone. Behind that excuse were hidden my sorrows, as I silently went outside by the lake in the garden and sat there alone.

Three hours passed by and the happy atmosphere inside jungkook got disturbed the minute he looked out for me. After finding me out with my loneliness, he couldn't stay in peace.

I stared in the empty space in front, my eyes daunted by those tears burning the edges as I cried silently.

"Noona? Why are you here all alone by yourself? Are you missing your parents so much? Why don't you give them a call?" Jungkook suddenly bombarded with his pleasing questioning, that didn't help me.

"M-My phone's on charging." I immediately wiped off my wet hued cheeks and gave him a small smile.

"Okay. Than, maybe it would be charged enough to talk." I knew he just wanted to help me out but unknown to the thing that he was just making it worse for me to handle myself.

"If only I would be able to call my parents up in heaven." I sadly scoffed with more hot tears building in my eyes, turning my sobbing face away.

And now he went speechless yet frozen to my words. "Noona, I ....... I-I'm so sorry. I-I really didn't know."

"It's okay." He came closer and held my hand when I turned to him with my croaky voice.

"Why didn't you tell that to anyone inside?" His voice was so calm and enchanted.

"Jungkook, everyone was so indulged in their happiness. Happy hour. Happy moments. I couldn't just ruin that environment like that." I turned over to the other side, trying dead hard to not cry more but it was hard. I missed my mom so much.

"You thought about other's happiness and ignored your own inside world. Why, noona?" His sudden worried voice was enough to make me feel loved.

"It's alright, kook. I'm habitual of crying in my lonely hours anyway." I talked in my broken voice, giving him a smile that stunned him there.

After blinking and being quite for a while, he sat with me by the lake and I shared some of my mom's memories with him.

"So, what was your mother like?"

"Her favourite color was purple. She was madly obsessed with anything in that color." I placed my head over his shoulder and he let me.

"Must be a wise woman." He snaked his arm around me and pulled me closer to himself.