Prologue

Loki's pov

"Help me"

I turn around to see a tall, skinny woman, with e/c eyes, and long h/c hair.

"Help me" she repeat's, her eyes pleading with every word.

I start running to help her.

I keep running, and running, and running. But I can't seem to get to her.

I keep on running, every breath that I take now hurts, and my body begs me to stop and relax, but I don't.

I need to get to her, I need to help her. She needs my help.

"Help!" She begs again.

I finally get closer, and closer, and closer.

I'm now so close, I can see that she's tied up in chains, both her hands and feet. She's struggling to get out.

Before I can even help her, an orange triangle portal opens, and two woman come out of it.

I stop.

Another woman comes out a second later, a dark skinned woman, with something in her hand.

She then takes something from her pocket, and sticks it on the woman's neck.

The woman in chains screams.

I flinch.

The two other woman then untie the woman in chains, and put handcuffs on her, before she even gets the idea of running away.

The dark skinned woman then takes the thing in her hand, and talks through it. "We've got her."

"Help me!" She screams again, looking straight at me, tears in her eyes now.

The three woman look straight at me.

"Who are you talking to?" One of the lighter skinned woman asks.

The woman in handcuffs doesn't respond.

"Maybe she's paranoid?" The other woman holding her asks.

The dark skinned woman shrugged. "Come on, your coming with us." Her and the other two woman holding her start heading through the portal.

"Find, and help me!" The woman in chains says, looking at me before she is tugged away, and into the portal.

I wake up.

My heart is pounding, my breathing ragged.

I look around to see where I am.

I'm in my cell.

I groan, and sit up. My head is throbbing.

Ow!

I feel like I've just been drinking with a massive hangover.

I swipe my hand down my cheek.

I'm crying?

What's wrong with me?

So many questions filled my mind.

Why do I always dream about her? Who is she? What's her name? Why does she need my help?

That's not the first time I've dreamt about her.

I shook my head, trying to get my mind off of her, and get this headache gone.

I hear footsteps coming from far away.

They get louder, and louder, and louder.

Until finally, a man opens the door, and sits right outside the cell, shield in his hand.

"Are you ready?" He asks.