Chapter 24

Loki's pov

"I have to say, it feels odd walking towards the gargantuan creature." Older Loki starts while we're walking "do you have a plan of action?" He asks.

"Get inside, find its heart or brain or whatever, and then, you know, do it in." I say.

"I mean..." Kid Loki starts.

"Just because it's not complicated doesn't mean it's bad." I said.

"It also doesn't mean it's good." Kid Loki says, while we stop, now being able to see all of Alioth from a distance.

Alligator Loki growls, meaning he agreed with me. "See." I say pointing to him "He's on board."

"He's praying. He thinks we're going to die." Older Loki says.

We hear a ticking from a distance, then a portal opens and a boat comes out of it with people on it screaming "All hands to battle stations!" One of the men said while running.

"Alioth is like any animal. He'll go after the big meal first." I say while Alioth is going after the big boat "And while he's busy doing that, we can sneak around the back and..." I start, seeing Alioth coming closer and closer to the boat, the people screaming. We see the people launching bombs on Alioth but it was no use. The people try to run away, but Alioth is faster, and kill's them immediately.

A couple seconds later, Alioth goes away, now the boat is broken and there's not much left.

"Okay.." I say breathlessly. "Maybe we uh.. think a bit more about this, huh?"

Younger Loki looks back "Car."

"What?"

"Along the horizon." Older Loki adds.

"Is that bad?" I ask.

"Well, it usually means cannibalistic marauders or cannibalistic pirates." Younger Loki said.

"Delightful.." I said sarcastically, as I saw a car with a pizza on top of it. "Now they're slowing down." I furrow my brows. "What are they doing?"

"Just stay on guard." Younger Loki said.

The car comes to a stop, they turn off their lights, and two people come out.

"Sylive. Y/n." I say more under my breath, as I run to the car.

"You're alive." Sylive and Y/n say in union.

"What happened? You okay?" I ask them both.

Mobius a second later comes right behind Sylive "Mobius!" I say.

I furrow my brows "How did you..."

"We thought you could do with some backup." Sylive cut me off.

I sigh, putting my hands on my hips.

The other Loki's come and Sylive, Y/n, and Mobius turn around and look like there going to kill them.

"Oh, no, wait, wait, wait, these are my friends." I say.

"Well, they're um... How best to put this? Us as a child, us in the future, and us as an alligator."

Sylive and Y/n both look at each other, then me and furrow their brows.

"It's best not to question it."

"You hit a rock out here, you hit a Loki." Mobius said, and I nodded my head, agreeing with him.

"So you're all after the giant cloud monster, too, then?" Y/n asks.

"Well, we haven't decided how we're going to kill it, but-" I start before I'm cut off "Sorry come again? Kill it?" Sylive says.