Chapter 26

Y/n's pov

We walk up these stairs and find a door with all sorts of cracks in it.

We get to the door, staring at it for a moment.

"Aren't you going to tell me not to kick the door in?" Sylive breaks the silence.

"It never made a difference." Loki shrugged.

"Well, if you think it's a bad idea, I prefer you to speak your mind." Sylive turns to look at Loki.

"No. Nothing to say." Loki shakes his head.

"That'll be a first." I and Sylive say in union.

Sylive looks back to the door, clearing her throat.

There was more silence, and I was about to just kick the door open. "Everything okay?" I and Loki ask.

Sylive sniffles "Yeah. Just need a moment."

I roll my eyes. "Right.." I said.

"It's just, you norma-" Loki starts "Loki, shut up. I was pruned before you even existed. I have been waiting for this moment my entire life. I just need a second to get my head straight, okay?" Sylive interrupts.

"Sure. Of course." Loki says, putting his hands behind his back, looking at the ground, while I roll my eyes, putting my hands on my hips.

The door opens a second later on it's own, and Loki gets a little startled by it which made me snicker.

We walk in slowly, seeing some statues, and more crack's in the walls, the same black marble on the outside, and beautiful stained-glass windows. It was kind of dark, but the windows let a little light inside.

We hear the doors close behind us, which made us look at each other uneasily.

We slowly keep walking inside, seeing nothing, hearing nothing.

"Hey y'all!" Miss Minutes comes out of nowhere, which made me jump, scared, while Sylive, and Loki get their weapons out.

"You again?" I said.

"Welcome to the Citadel and the End Of Time." She goes on.

"Come on." Loki whisper's to us.

"Congratulations. Y'all had an awfully long journey to get here." Miss Minutes goes, walking closer to us. "He's impressed."

"Who's impressed?" I ask, hiding behind Loki.

"He Who Remains."

"And who is he?" Loki asks.

"He created all and he controls all." Miss Minutes said it like it was obvious. "At the end, it is only He Who Remains." We walk closer to Miss Minutes, their weapons facing her "And he wants to offer you a deal. He's been making a few creative adjustments, and he's worked it out so we can reinsert both of y'all back into the Timeline in a way that won't disrupt things."

"Won't disrupt things?" Sylive repeats.

"Mmm-hmm. The TVA can keep doin' its vital work and y'all can live the lives you've always wanted." Miss Minutes smiles.

"I'm sorry? The 'two of us?'" I ask, standing now in the middle of Loki and Sylive.

"Mm-hmm." Miss Minutes nods.

"You know there's three of us right? Not two?" I ask.

"Yup." Is all Miss Minutes said.

"So who's 'the two of us?'" Loki joins in.

"You, and Sylive, of course." Miss Minutes said like it's obvious.

"Where will Y/n go?" Loki asks.

"Well she'll go back to the TVA silly." Miss Minutes said.

Loki, I, and Sylive furrow our brows "What?" All three of us say in union.

"Well, he only wanted to see the two of you, Y/n will go back to the TVA where she belongs, she's been there her whole entire life." Miss Minutes shrugs.

"Not true! I had a life before the TVA." I pouted.

Miss Minutes shakes her head "I'm afraid if you want to meet him your going to have to hand her over so we can bring her back to the TVA where she belong's."

"Well I didn't come over here all for nothing!" I spat.

Loki shakes his head "I'm not leaving unless Y/n comes along with us." He says, grabbing my hand, and squeezing it a little to tight.

"Well do you wanna meet him or not?" Miss Minutes says, getting impatient.

"Yes, but not without Y/n." Loki says.

"Loki, it's alright. You'll get to live the life you've always wanted." I start to tear up "And I'll get to go back and see Mobius again." I smiled weakly trying to let him go of my hand.

"We won't agree unless she's in." Loki repeats, shaking his head.

Miss Minutes shakes her head "He doesn't even wanna meet her." She says.

"B-but I came all th-" I start

"And he knows that." Miss Minutes cuts me off. "But you belong back at the TVA, where you were originally. See, you work for the TVA, and people who work for the TVA simply can't be here. If you had gone with Mobius, that would be a different story, but you didn't. Now, you have to come back with us. So you either come with me, and we'll get you back to the TVA, or you all can leave right now, and never come back, understand?"

"Fine, we'll leave!" Loki spat, dragging me to the door, before I let go.

"No! We won't leave!" I said, while Sylive stands there awkwardly.

"I can't lose you again!" Loki said.

"You won't, I'm sure we'll see each other again some day." I said, as Loki stopped at the door, and faced me.

"Times running out." Miss Minutes said, getting impatient.

Loki walks closer to me, starting to tear up.

I nod my head. "It's for the best." I whispered to him.

He also nods his head, bringing out his hand for me to shake.

Instead I shake my head, leaning in, and peck him on the cheek.

His cheeks start to fluster red, and awkwardly we just stand there for a moment. "S-sorry.." I said, before he smirk's, and leans in and pushes his lips onto mine. It was a sweet passionate kiss, that made my stomach do flips and twists.

Sylive cleared her throat, making me forget where we are, as we pulled away, awkwardly laughing, and standing there.

I and Loki cleared our throats, my hands behind my back, fiddling around with them.

"Come on you love birds." Miss Minutes said, breaking the awkward silence.

"Right." I said, smiling weakly.

I and Loki shared one last hug, as I and Loki started tearing up. "I love you." I whispered to him. "I love you too." He whispered back.

I walked over to Sylive, also hugging her. "Sorry did I steal your man?!" I whispered to her.

She laughed "Gross! Definitely not, he's difficult, and irritating, and, he tries to hit me all the time!" She whisper's back, to which made me snicker. "I'll miss you Sylive."

"I'll miss you too." She says, starting to tear up a little bit.

"Come on, let's go." Miss Minutes says, as we break the hug, and I walk over to Miss Minutes.

"See you again some day." I said, before Miss Minutes opens a portal for me to go through, and I wave one last goodbye to them, then walk through the portal.

A/n.... Wow...

I'm really bad at scenes like this, I personally am very awkward, so I made the character also very awkward, soo. Anyway, I hope y'all enjoy :D the moment you have all been waiting for, the kissing scene :D