Chapter 22

Loki's pov

I furrow my brows at the sight I'm seeing.

The older Loki poured us some drinks and is now pouring wine in Alligator Loki's mouth, in his pool.

"So, after I vanquished Captain America, and Iron Man, I claimed my prize. All six Infinity Stones." The one who looks like Thor says, and Alligator Loki growls at him.

Older Loki raises his eyebrows "That's alligator for growling and saying 'liar' at the same time."

"At least my nexus event wasn't eating the wrong neighbor's cat." That made Alligator Loki mad. He growled and jumped out of his pool, grabbing the one who looks like Thor's arm.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey." I jump up and help pry him off of his arm, while younger Loki is just sitting in his throne, amused at the site.

The older Loki finally pry's him off, and throws him back in his pool.

I stand there with my hands in the air for a moment, while they both sit back down, grabbing their drinks, like their used to that happening.

"Tell them your story, Loki." Younger Loki says.

"Me?" Older Loki asks "Nobody wants to hear about that."

I sit back down "I-I would actually. Um, I-It's just been, I've been wondering. Because I'm.... Well, we're suppose to die, right? Thanos kills us after Ragnarok."

"Thanos?!" Older Loki scoffed, placing his goblet down on a little table next to him. "In my timeline everything proceeded correctly, my entire life until Thanos attacked our ship."

"So, y-you didn't try to stab him?" I ask.

He shakes his head "Certainly not. Take no offense my friends. But blades our worthless in the face of a Loki sorcery-" I smirked at that comment "they stunned our magical potential."

"But they look awesome." The Thor lookalike added.

"Oh yes." Older Loki nods his head "especially when they clatter to the ground just before your neck is snapped." He said that more sarcastically "I cast a projection of myself so real, even the Mad Titan believed it. Then his as inanimate debris. After I faked my death I simply drifted in space. Away from Thor, away from everything. Thought about the world and my place in it, and it occurred to me that everywhere I went, only pain followed. So, I removed myself from the equation, landed on a remote planet and stayed there in isolation, in solitude. For a long-" he grabs his goblet "long time." He drinks his wine.

"How did the TVA find you?" I ask.

"I got lonely." He took a deep breath then laughed "To tell you the truth, I missed my brother, and I wondered if he missed me, if anybody else did. But as soon as I took my first steps to getting off the planet, the TVA arrived. Because we, my friends, have but one part to play, the god of Outcasts. Nothing more." He raises his goblet "The god of Outcasts." And Younger Loki raises his juice box.

I shook my head, putting my goblet down "I'm going." I get up.

"Going where?" The Thor lookalike asks, as both him and older Loki get up.

"Out of this place, out of the Void, back to the TVA. We're as good at escaping as we are at surviving. That gives me a decent chance." I say walking towards the ladder to leave.

"You won't do either, you'll be murdered." Older Loki says.

"Well, so be it." I say, stopping to turn around to them "That was my destiny to begin with."

"Your different." Younger Loki says. "Why?"

"No. I'm not you see." I say walking back to them. "I'm the same, really. I'm the same as all of you. Have any of you met a woman Variant of us?" I ask, as younger Loki gets up, and starts walking towards me.

"Sounds terrifying." Older Loki says.

"Oh she is. But that's kind of what's great about her. She's different. She's not trying to take over the TVA, she's trying to take it down. And she needs me." And Y/n. I mentally add in my head. "Now, you said Alioth is what keeps us here."

Younger Loki nods his head.

"You said it's a living thing." I point to the Thor lookalike, and he nods his head "You said it's a shark." I point to Older Loki, and he also nods his head. "Well, if it lives, it dies. So I'm going to kill the shark. I'm gonna kill Alioth, and I could use all the help I can get." I say, smirking, and raising my hands in victory.

They look at each other for a moment, then burst out laughing to the point where Older Loki falls on his chair, even Alligator Loki is looking at me like I was crazy. "Yeah, baby. Yeah!" Older Loki says while laughing.

I sigh, leaving them while their still having fits of laughter. "Monsters." I say under my breath, then climb up the stairs.

I open the hatch, to see Odin knows how many other Loki's there are of me surrounding the whole entire opening, so I can't go anywhere.

"Ah, hello. Which one of us are you?" This Loki with a pin that says President on it asks.

I sigh. "This is a nightmare." I say looking at all the other Lokis.

Y/n's pov

I wake up.

I furrow my brows. Where the hell am I?

I look around, seeing just twigs, and Sylive, also sleeping.

I get up, feeling something in my hair. I grab my hair, seeing a stick in it. I grab it, and throw it on the ground.

I walk over to Sylvie, shaking her lightly to wake her up.

She grunts then gets up, also looking around the place.

She finds a window a moment later and breaks it.

"Come on." She gestures her hand for me to follow and I gladly follow her.

We look around, seeing a lot of thunder, lightning, bushes, and abandoned cars with lots of moss and bushes growing on it.

I look back seeing we were in an abandoned school bus, then black dust-like stuff comes right at us "Watch out!" I yell, jumping off of the bus, and Sylive follows.

I look back and the black dust stuff brakes the roof of the bus.

It starts coming after us, and I turn back around to see Sylive running. I sigh, catching up to her.

Sylive does something, making her hand glow green.

Then we hear a car horn beeping and we run, the lightning catching up to us.

We run to the car as it stops for us to get inside. It has a pizza on the top of it which I found cute.

I let Sylive go in first, rushing her a little bit as the lighting is coming closer and closer.

I finally get in, and don't think to close the door.

"Mobius!" I said.

"Shut the door we still got a situation here." Mobius said, and I shut the door quickly.

"You two should be careful just jumping into a stranger's car like that." Mobius said.

"But your not a stranger." I said, as he makes a tight turn.

"Watch out!" Sylive says, as lighting is coming straight at us.

"I see it. I see it." He respond's.

"Really? You're driving right towards it." Sylive says.

"God, you really are one of you." Mobius and I said in union, and I rolled my eyes.

"Hang on!" Mobius adds, turning a tight turn.