Chaper 11

Y/n's pov.

We get out of the elevator, from coming back from Pompeii.

"Doomsdays, the Variant's been ambushing our soldiers and hiding out in doomsdays to cover his tracks." Mobius says, while we're walking out of the elevator.

"Your welcome." Loki smirks.

"Yeah." I rolled my eyes.

We stop behind a desk "For this theory to hold, the disasters have to be naturally-occurring, sudden, no warning, no survivors." I start.

Mobius grabs a bunch of files, then walks off to the next destination "How many could there be?" Loki asks.

"I don't know, we're gonna find out." I shrug.

It's been a couple hours, and me and Mobius are still looking through files, Loki totally feel asleep, and Mobius is yawning like crazy, sometimes closing his eyes, then a minute later opening them back up to realize what he's doing. I was looking through files, but then I was looking at Loki's features, well, more his hair. His black, greasy, hair.

His hands were on the table, and his head on the right side, sleeping peacefully. And somehow, all I can do is stare.

My stomach did flips, and twists, but the good kind. I try and shake the feeling off, but it just stays.

Could I be falling for the god?

I shake my head. No. I can't. I'm a TVA agent, for Odin's sake!

Mobius interrupted my thoughts. "Hey!" Mobius said I don't even know how many times, while I was still staring at the god.

"Hm?" I take my gaze off of Loki for the first time to Mobius.

"C'mon, let's go take a walk. And wake him up, you've been staring at him for the past ten minutes!"

"Wha- N-No I have n-" I stuttered, before Mobius gets up, and goes to the dining hall, out of ear-shot.

I sigh, getting up and stretching, then go over to wake Loki up.

I shake him lightly. "C'mon, we're taking a walk." I whisper.

Still Loki is sleeping.

"C'mon Loki, get up." I said a little louder.

Still Loki sleeps.

I rolled my eyes. "C'mon Loki!" I said, a little louder this time.

Still, the god sleeps.

"Ugh, Loki, do you want me to drag you right now!" I say, a bit louder than anticipating, then the god finally woke up.

I stared into his emerald eyes for a moment. "Hm?" He asks, after a moment of our eyes locking into each other.

"Mobius wants us to go into the dining room." I finally say after getting lost into his eyes, as I wait for Loki to get up, stretch, and rub his eyes from sleep.

We finally get to the dining hall, finding Mobius, waiting for us.

We sit down.

"By the way, at your desk, that magazine." Loki says.

"Yeah, the one on jet skis?" Mobius asks.

"Yes. Why do you have that?"

"Because there awesome!" Mobius goes.

"I suppose they are." I say, nodding my head.

"Yeah!"

"You know, some things..... Actually, most things in history are kinda dumb, and everything gets ruined eventually, but in the early 1990's, for a brief, shining moment, there was a beautiful union of form and function, which we call, the jet ski, and a reasonable man, cannot differ." Mobius says.