Chapter 4

Y/n's pov

"I'm going to burn this place to the ground." Loki says, as I, Mobius, and Loki are walking.

"I'll show you were my desk is and you can start there." Mobius says, to which made me snicker.

"This place is a nightmare." Loki says.

"Now that's another department." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Now that department I'll help you burn down." Mobius says and I nod in agreement.

We get into an elevator, Mobius pushes the button FE3, and we start going down.

"I'm agent Mobius by the way." He says, taking his hand out for Loki to shake, to which he just looks at.

"And this is my partner y/n" Mobius says, brining his hand down.

I rolled my eyes.

"Do I know you?" Loki asks, out of the blue.

"No? I'd hope not." I said. How the hell would this guy know me?

"Are you taking me somewhere to kill me?" Loki asks, taking his gaze off of me to Mobius.

"No, that's where you just were, I'm taking you some place to talk." Mobius says.

"Well I don't like to talk."

"No, but you do like to lie, which is what you just did." I say, pointing my finger at Loki, then brining it down.

"Exactly. Just what I was going to say, great minds think alike!" Mobius said.

"We both know you love to talk." Me and Mobuis say at the same time.

We both snickered, and Loki rolled his eyes.

"Talkie, talkie." Mobius says, making a puppet motion with his hands.

"How long have you two been here?" Loki asked.

Mobius and I sigh. "I don't know time passes differently here in the TVA." Mobuis said.

"What does that mean?!"

"You'll catch up." I said, rolling my eyes.

The elevator stops to where we need to get, and now we're in another hallway.

"So you two are part of the TVA's courageous and dedicated work force?" Loki asks, while walking to the next location.

"Yes." Mobius responded.

"You were, created by the Time-Keepers?" Loki asked.

"Yup." I said, popping my lips at the p.

"To protect the sacred timeline."

"Correct." Mobuis says.

Loki laughed.

"Is that funny?" I ask.

"The idea that your little club decides the fate of trillions of people across all of existence at the behest of three, space lizards, yes, it's funny. It's absurd."

I look over to Mobius "I thought he didn't like to talk."

Loki scoffed.

Mobius opens the door, and I go in first "Thank you." I say, being polite.

"Go on." Mobius says, gesturing for Loki to go in.

Loki goes inside, and stands beside the door.

"For the record this does feel like a killing-me kind of room." Loki says.