Chapter 13

Y/n's pov

"For the past hour we have seen winds intensifying." I hear the news-reporter say, as we walk inside a little tent area.

"Check the bags for the reset charges." I hear D-90 say, cutting off the news-reporter.

"You got FEMA? National Guard?" One of the men in the tent asks, out of the blue.

"Could be any one of them." Mobius whisper's to me.

"Well, hey, if you got a 'copter or other transport, now is the time to use it. We got women and kids and that weather ain't playin'" The man says.

"No I'm sorry, we don't." I tell the man, being polite.

"Well, how the heck did you get here?" He asks. I open my mouth to respond, then D-90 pushes him out of the way, not answering his question. Then going through some persons bag.

"What are you doing? Hey! These people are scared." Mobius says, and D-90 gets up from looking through their bag. "They're about to die. They should be scared." D-90 says.

"Okay. Not of us!" I say.

"Sir!" One of the Minute-Men says.

"Take it easy!" Mobius says.

"What is it?" I ask.

We're now back at Roxxcart, in one of the security rooms, "it's real. It's real. It's real." I hear C-20 say.

"It's real. It's real. It's real." She keeps repeating, sitting in the floor.

"It was real. It was real."

"What's real? What's.." I ask, before she cuts me off "it's real."

"She's off the dial." One of the Minute-Men said.

"It's real." She repeated.

"Look at me." Mobius says.

"It's real." She repeated. "I wanna go home.."

"We're gonna get you there." Mobius says.

"Call the TVA, let the infirmary know.." I start before I got interrupted by C-20 "No, no, no. I gave it away. I gave it away."

"What did you give away?" I ask.

"The Time-Keepers, where they are. I-I gave it away, how to find them."

The Minute-Man gets out his walkie-talkie "B-15 what's your status?" He asks.

"B-15, come in. What's your status?" He asks again, after she doesn't answer.

"B-15 do you copy?" He asks again, and she still doesn't answer.

We're out of the security room trying to find B-15.

B-15 comes out of one of the isles "Mobius."

"Where is he?" I ask, noticing Loki's not with B-15.

"I lost him." B-15 says.

"What happened?" Mobius asks.

"I-I" B-15 stutters.

"Looks like your favorite Loki betrayed you." One of the Minute-Men said.

"Just move!" Me and Mobius say, in union, as we're now running to find Loki.

As we're running the lights flicker off, then a couple seconds later, they turn back on, but red, then back to its normal color.

We finally see Loki, right next to a orange portal.

I run faster "Loki!" I say.

He turns around. "Loki! Wait, wait." I say, pleading him. He looks like he's about to go in the portal.