Chapter 2

Loki's pov

I find myself lying on the sand.

Sand?

I groan, and sit up, while I'm sitting up, I take that cursed metal mouth guard off.

I look around and all I see is sand.

Three people walk up to me, looking very confused. One of them has two braids in her hair, with a raccoon looking hat, with an orange shirt, and matching orange pants.

The other one has more of a beanie hat, with a grey shirt, followed by grey matching pants.

And the last one, has more of a hat people who play golf would wear, with also a grey shirt and matching grey pants, just like the second man.

I stand up, and found a rock.

I jump on the rock.

"I am Loki, of Asgard. And I am burdened with glorious purpose."

"Chi khen be? chi yaagaad manai gert irsen yum be?"(Who are you? Why have you come to our home?) The lady with the two braids asks.

I take a deep breath "I-" I turn around to see a orange portal open, and three people walk out of the portal, looking at the tesseract.

Just like my dream....

I turn back to look at the three people, "Never mind." I said, and walk toward the other three people.

"Don't touch that." I tell them.

They get there guns out and point them at me, then another orange portal opens and a dark-skinned woman walks out of it.

"Appears to be a standard sequence violation.. Branch is growing at a stable rate slope." She looks at something in her hand. "Variant Identified."

I tilt my head. "I beg your pardon?!"

"On behalf of the Time Variant Authority I hear by arrest you for crimes against the Sacred Timeline.. Hands up." The woman with darker skin tells me, the other woman around her cock there guns still pointed at me. "Your coming with us."

"I'm sorry, who's 'us?"' I say, trying to be polite.

"Last chance variant." The dark-skinned woman says.

I laughed. "Look, it's been a very long day.. And I think I've had my fill of idiots in armored suites telling me what to do, so if you don't mind this is actually your last chance... Now get out of my way." I said.

I come closer to the lady, then she hits me with her gun.

I'm now slowly moving.

"Your now moving at 1.16 speed, but feeling all that pain in real time." I hear the lady say as she's putting something around my neck.

No crap. Everything hurts like hell right now.

I finally stop moving in slow motion, and fall right to the ground. Two of the woman take me by both arms, while I'm still on the ground and push me up.

I grunted.

"Reset the timeline." The dark-skinned woman says, while picking up the tesseract.

I'm pulled into the portal by the two woman holding me.

I'm now in a dark brown room, with a orange desk next to it.

The lady placed the tesseract on the desk. "Put this as evidence." She tells the man sitting at the desk.

"Can you tell me what it is?" The man asks, picking it up.

"It's a tesseract." I said. "Be very carful with it." I added before the lady pulled me to this elevator looking thing.

As we're waiting I say "Know this, you cross me, there are deadly consequences."

"We'll see." She says, then pushes me into what I though was a elevator.

The room was dark at first, then a robot thing poked my back.

"Hey, hey." I said, while turning around.

The lights finally turn on in the room.

The robot put a smile on his face, then poked me again.

"Absolutely not! This is fine Asgardian leather!" I said.

The robot looked very disappointed, until he got a laser looking thing, and before I could even say anything all my clothes got striped off, and the robot looked more pleased.

I looked down at my now destroyed clothes, then back up at the robot.

"N-now... h-hang on j-j-just a minut-" before I could finish, the floor dropped and I was taken to another elevator looking thing.

I pat myself down to make sure I have clothes on, thankfully I did, but ugly brown clothes with the words TVA on it.

I look left, to see a brown, cat with black stripes, and white paws. Then I look up to see a man, with a bunch of papers in front of him.

I jumped, a little scared.

"Please sign to verify this is everything that you've ever said." The man with glasses said.

"What?" I asked.

A sound came, and I look to see it's a printer right next to him, he grabs the paper.

"This to." He says.

"Aw this is absurd!" I say, putting my hands on my hips.

I hear another sound from the printer and then the guy pulls out yet another paper. "And this." He sighs.

I open my mouth to say something else, but I knew that would be useless.

I take the pen, and sign my name.

I look at him, and step back a couple steps, before the floor opens again, and I am taken to another little room.

This room had like a security thing, where you go through to be checked if you have a knife or something illegal.

"Please confirm to your knowledge that you are not a fully robotic being, and were born with what many cultures would call a 'soul'" A short man, with a clipboard says.

"What? To my knowledge... do a lot of people not know if there robots or not?"

"Thank you for your conformation please move through." He says while writing something on the clipboard.

I sigh, taking a step forward.

I was about to go through, putting my hands up, then I step back. "What if I was a robot and I didn't know it?"

"The Machine will melt you from the inside out, please move along Sir." He sighs.

I talk to myself. "Okay.. I am not, a robot, so I'll be just fine..." I say, taking a step forward. The machine then shines a bright light, so I close my eyes.

"Oh.." I said.

Something comes out of the side, and the short man takes it.

"What's that?" I asked.

"It's your temporal aurora." The man says.

"What's that?!" I asked.

"Please through the door." The man says, obviously annoyed.