Chapter 19

Lokis pov

I sigh, flipping my hair, on the ground once again.

"I've heard it once, I've heard it a thousand times!" I spat "'You. You conniving, craven, pathetic worm. You did this.'" I sigh, getting up. "Right?"

I see an orange portal open and Mobius and Y/n finally come. "What are you doing?" Mobius asks.

"Passing the time." I say.

"Do you care about her?" Mobius asks, walking towards me.

"Sylive? I'm not sure if it's the right word. We've covered this back in there."

"Shut up!" He spat. "Do you really think you deserve to be alone?"

"Loki!" Y/n said after a moment.

"He told me to shut up!"

"Do you believe you deserve to be alone?" Y/n asks.

"I don't know!"

"You better figure it out quickly, because the nexus event the two of you caused, whatever that connection is, can bring this whole place down! So we better understand-" Mobius starts.

"'We?'" I ask.

Mobius and Y/n sigh getting impatient "Do you swear she didn't implant those memories in Hunter C-20?"

"Mobius, Y/n, no. I believe her."

"So, we just have to trust the word of two Loki's?" Y/n asks.

I sigh, pausing for a moment "How about the word of a friend?"

"You were right, about the TVA." Y/n said.

"You were right from the beginning." Mobius adds, and Y/n nods her head. "And if you wanna save her, you need to trust us! Can we do that?"

I nod my head vigorously "Yes."

"Okay."

"You could be whoever, whatever you wanna be, even someone good. I mean, just in case anyone ever told you different." Y/n says, and I smile, going through the portal with them.

We're in 'the talking room' and we see Ravonna, and four Minute-Men, all with there pruners out.

"I think you have something of mine." Ravonna says.

"Yeah, I got all the way down there before I even realized I picked up yours." Mobius said, taking out her phone from his pocket, and giving it to one of the Minute-Men.

"What's going on?" Y/n, and Mobius ask in union.

The Minute-Man gives her her phone back.

"What's the problem, Ravonna?" Mobius asks.

Mobius and Y/n sigh, pausing for a moment "You know where I'd go if I could go anywhere?" Y/n says out of nowhere.

"Wherever it is I'm really from." Mobius and Y/n say in union, and Y/n smirked.

They believe me! I furrow my brows.

"Yeah, wherever I had a life before the TVA came along. Maybe I had a jet ski. That's what I'd like to do." A Minute-Man pulled out his pruner, and turned it on. "Just riding around my jet ski."

"Prune him." Ravonna said, tearing up a bit.

The Minute-Man obeyed "No!" Y/n said, almost pushing Mobius aside, before Mobius pushed her out of the way.

He grunted, before he disappeared completely.

I and Y/n look at each other, tearing up, as Ravonna looks away, and two Minute-Men come, and take us away.