Chapter 3

Lokis pov

I heard a bang.

"Next case please." I heard someone say.

I walk inside to see another darker skinned woman in full court clothes, with her own little court hammer.

"Laufeyson. Variant L1130, aka, Loki Laufeyson. Is charged with sequence violation 72089." She flips her paper, as I'm pushed into this little space-like desk thing.

"How do you plead?" She asks.

I laughed. "Madam a god doesn't plead.. look this has been a very enjoyable pantomime, but I'd like to go home now."

"Are you guilty or not guilty Sir?" She asks.

"Guilty of being the god of mischief.. Yes. Guilty of finding all of this incredibly tedious. Yes. Guilty of a 'crime' against the sacred timeline..."

I pretend to think for a moment.

"Absolutely not you have the wrong person."

"Oh really and who should we have?" The lady asks.

I laughed. "I suspect the Avengers have something to do with this."

"That's quite an accusation." She says.

"Oh believe me you can smell the cologne of two Tony Starks." I said.

"You speak of time criminals, it's they you should be after. Perhaps you could give me some resources, and I can get them for you."

"We're not here to talk about the Avengers."

"Oh no?!" I say.

"No. What they did was suppose to happen you escaping was not." She said.

I laughed. "Right. Not suppose to happen.. Right... according to whom?" I asked.

"The time keepers." She said, annoyed.

"Oh the time keepers right.. we'll perhaps I shall speak to these 'time keepers' gods to gods." I winked.

"Oh there busy right now." She said.

"Oh right, there busy, doing what?"

"Dictating the proper flow of time."

"I see.. right and then what do you do?"

"Dictate the proper flow of time according to there dictations, how do you plead?" She asks, changing the subject.

"Guilty..." I paused raising my hands to the sides going to use my powers. "Of this..."

I squeeze my hands. Nothing happens.

I hear people chuckling.

I try again. Nothing happens again.

"What's going on?" The judge lady asks.

"Hang on, everyone quiet." I said.

"He's trying to use his powers Ma'am." The other lady says.

"Don't rush me." I try again. Still nothing.

I hit my hands on the desk "damn it! Why won't it work!"

"Magic powers? There no good in the TVA Mr. Laufeyson." The judge lady says.

"The court finds you guilty and sentenced you to be reset." She slams her little hammer thing. "Next case please."

"Reset?" I say, while being taken by one of the darker skinned ladies.

"What does that mean? What is that bad?" Another person comes and takes me by the arm.

"You ridiculous bureaucrats will not dictate how my story ends!" I say, trying to pull away from the people's grip on my arms.

"It's not your story Mr. Laufeyson, it never was." She says while flipping through some papers.

"You have no idea what I'm capable of!"

"I-I think I might." This man with a mustache, white, short hair, brown shirt, and brown tie, says. "Have an idea of what he's capable of." He adds.

"Approach the bench." The court lady says.

Him, and another lady approach the bench.

She looks familiar... but where?

"Hi." The man with the mustache says to the court lady.

"If your thinking what I think your thinking, it's a bad idea." The court lady says.

"Okay I'm just, chasing a hodge.." the man in the mustache says.

"Anything goes sideways, it's on you two." The court lady says.

"What? I didn't even sign up for this." The mysterious woman says.

That voice.. sounds very familiar...

"k. I feel like I'm always looking up to you. I like it, it's appropriate." The man in the mustache says.

The man in the mustache turns around to me, and smiles.

The woman also turns around. I've seen her before. Those e/c eyes. She's the one in my dream!

"And who are you?" I asked them.