chapter 31

Izabelle watched his eyes grow hooded as he gently ran his hands over her body

One large hand settled at the juncture of her shoulder, his fingers wrapping around her neck,  his thumb settling at the base of her throat, holding her still as his other hand traced images down her body. 

She whimpered as one long finger found the top of the lace panties and slowly dipped inside.  She arched hard against him as his finger brushed into her.  He cursed to see how aroused and ready she was for him. 

She smiled at him and Hobi filed that away as one more thing he learned tonight.  Izzy tasted sweet, but he was hungry for her wicked side.

His hands wandered slowly to her hips causing her to squirm and sigh as she waited for him.  He hooked his thumbs in the lace of her panties and when she lifted her hips to help him pull them off he groaned.

“ Fuck Izzy! What are you doing to me!” he groaned as he pulled them the rest of the way off.

“ Before this night is done I'll have you do that for me again,” he promised, the glint in his eye and the lick of his lips sent a shudder through her as she tried to pull her legs together to ease the ache throbbing there. But his hands on her thighs kept her knees open and her need building.

She was growing impatient, so she sat and  kissed him, drifting her hands down the hard planes of his chest, tracing the dips of his stomach and drawing the v line until it disappeared into his pants. 

She undid his belt and drew back to watch as she unzipped his pants. The power and intensity of his stare caused her to shudder.

She pushed the pants off his hips and moaned as he stood to kick them off.  She took him by surprise by gently tracing the long hard ridge in his silk boxers.  He quickly shoved them down and she reached to stroke him, taking his velvet length in her warm hands. 

When she  looked up to see him staring down at her, she made a promise to him as well.

“ Before the night is over, you will do this for me again” she said, watching him twitch in response and a pearl of need appear.

She shoved back until she was fully on the bed and he followed, landing in the cradle of her thighs.  He kissed her breasts, lost in her moans as she arched against him, drawing him to her, soaking him in her need.  Her hands caressed the long planes of his back, and clutched at his biceps as he held himself above her.

“ Izzy,” he said, almost begging her.

In response she shifted until her legs were high on his hips.  He took her hands and stretched them above her, locking their fingers together. 

Then he watched her face as he slowly entered her, hissing as how tightly she held him. 

For the first moments they stayed like that, silently sharing the marvel of their bodies and spirits joined.  Then at her nod, he slowly began to move. 

Long fluid strokes rocked her body against his.  Tension slowly built as he played with her, deep rolls then short shallow thrusts.  They were both soon covered in a sheen of sweat as they worked to bring each other pleasure, raw and real, joined in every sense.

Then he bent to kiss her and danced into her, setting a tempo she quickly caught and soon she was keening his name as she flew apart around him, deep contractions stroking him to find his own release. 

He thrust into her harder, rocking her body in tune to his until he buried himself deep in her and released everything he had been holding back.

“ Izzy!” he called as the last of his climax faded.  He dropped his head to hers and struggled to catch his breath. 

Izzy felt stunned.  If she died right that instant, she would be perfectly happy.

Hobi slowly regained his breath and rolled so that Izzy was resting against his chest.  They lay there in perfect connection for long minutes.  There were no words for the emotions filling both of them.

They lost all track of time. Izzy dropped her head to Hobi's shoulder and he nuzzled her neck. Izzy felt herself drifting to sleep.

 Izzy felt herself drifting to sleep

Aghhhhhhhhh......let's leave them right there, well loved and happy......and at peace.💜💜💜💜💜