chapter 41

“More,” she groaned and Hobi was never happier to fulfill a demand

He laid her on the bed and looked down on her and felt his body jump with desire.

He hooked his hands in the waistband of her pants and felt the silk of her panties in his hands as well.  He growled as he began to drag them from her, cursing as she raised her bottom to help him slide them off.

Before she could react, he had his hands on her knees, moving them wide to make room for him to stand between them

She could only stare at him, body toned and glowing from the heat they were generating.  He was hard and beautiful, close enough to touch, to pleasure, but something about the way he was staring at her had her rooted in place. 

She muffled a cry as he slowly sank to his knees, his hands now on her thighs guiding her where he wanted her.

“ All those years ago, “ he rasped, “ I never forgot. I always remembered my promise to have you do that for me again.  Now it….” He did not complete the sentence with words. 

Instead, he bowed his head and with gentle fingers explored her while he slowly kissed his way up her thigh.  He cursed and began to mentally recite details of a report he read today when he touched her and felt how ready she was for him.  He had waited all this time, he wanted to make it last as long as he could.

She cried and bucked against his fingers, wondering at how every touch took her higher. Every breath closer and she felt the tension coil within her. 

Then she felt his mouth caress her, so close to the throbbing ache.  She arched and reached for him, giving a throaty laugh of her own as her hands found his hair now a mess from her hands. 

He allowed her to wiggle and push until she had him where she needed him.  Neither stopped to think at that point.  He gave in to her needy cries and greedy hands and gently kissed her where she had guided him.  He smiled at her sigh of frustration and she felt that smile straight to her gut.

“ Oooooh” she cried and he felt his control slip.  He stopped teasing and began the serious business of pleasuring her. 

He kissed and licked in small, then long strokes until he felt her fingers tighten and her body begin to rock against him.  
Just a few more licks and twists and he groaned into her as she flew apart above him.  She cried his name and arched off the bed, a string of curses and praises falling from her lips. 

The next time she shattered he wanted to watch her face, this time he was content to hear her pleasure sounds.

She slowly felt her body relax from its insane high.  She wanted to cry and laugh and shout. But most of all she wanted Hobi. 

She wanted to give him that same pleasure, wanted to watch him soar and then catch him as he fell. 

She moved to pull him up to her but he was ahead of her.  She watched him stand over her, still hard and straining now, and felt small rumbles again as he smiled at her and wiped his mouth with his thumb.