FORGIVENESS

In the University,

You arrived at the University late today and even missed your first class.
Now you were looking for Taehyung as you know he is in the same class as you.
Aishh where is he??
While searching for him you spotted Jk so you went to him.

Y/n-Kookie!!

Jk stops at his place listening to your voice and turns towards you.

Jk-Yes

His voice came out cold not like the usual one. You became stiff when you heard him. Was he also mad at you.

But you're not the only one at fault and also you are ready to apologize.

Y/n-Are you mad at me too.

Jk-What you have done is wrong Y/n. I know he was at fault too. But you humiliated him in front of so many people.

Y/n-I know and I'm ready to ask for forgiveness from him. But please don't behave like that to me.

Jk-I have class I'm going now. See you later.

Y/n-Wait where's Taehyung?

Jk-He won't be coming today.

After saying this he walked away leaving you in a pool of guilt. Will this action of yours affect everything now.
You felt bad your chest felt heavy. Now you just want to apologize to him sooner and get everything back to normal.

After the classes end~~

In the cafeteria,

You went toward your usual place, and you observe them ignoring you.
The atmosphere was awkward today.

It felt like you've done a sin.

Jimin- I'm done guys. I'll be leaving now.

Y/n-But you haven't even ate anything.

Jimin-I'm full. (He said coldly) Bye guys!

Tzuyu-Hmm..

Jennie-Jk are you joining me today.

Jk-Yeah!

Tzuyu-I'll be joining too.

Jennie-Okay!!

Except Sana no one talked to you like before they just gave you short responses.
When the bell rang you just got up and went to your class.

Sana-Why are you guys behaving like this with her.

Jennie-She needs to know she has done wrong.

Sana-She knows it and she is guilty for it too. Why are you making it hard for her.

Tzuyu- When Taehyung forgives her we'll be normal to her. If he didn't forgive her than what's the point.

Sana-Tzuyu!!

Jk-She is right. And why are you taking her side Sana when you know she's at fault.