WHAT ABOUT ME?

It was a normal day. Taehyung was waiting for you at the entrance of college since you both go together from the past week but you didn't arrived today making him restless.

He called you but in vain as you didn't picked up. He thought maybe you're late that's why. He shrugged off his thoughts and went to his first class.

Tzuyu was watching Taehyung, she felt a pang in her heart seeing him so restless for you.

Tzuyu Pov

I can't take this anymore Taehyung,  why can't you see the love I have for you.

I'll confess to you today no matter what. I cannot see you drifting away from me. I'll not let Yn ruin my happiness.

You didn't arrive to college and you weren't picking up any one's call making Taehyung worried about you.

Taehyung's Pov

Aishh!!  Why this girl is not picking up my calls. What if something happened to her. I hope you're fine Y/n.

On the call,

Y/n- Hey I am--

Taehyung- You are fine right. I was so worried about you. Why you weren't picking up my calls. I am coming at your apartment okay. And-

Y/n- Aish let me speak Tae .

Taehyung- Okay!!

Y/n- I'm just a little sick so I was sleeping that's why I didn't picked up your calls. I'm sorry. And please don't worry I'm feeling better now.

Taehyung- You are so careless kitten. Don't get up from bed now I'm coming over. (He said sternly while Y/n smiled on the other side at his caring behaviour)

Y/n- You don't need too I'll be fine. Tell others as well that I'm okay.

Taehyung- I'll tell them but I'm coming to check how fine are you.

Y/n- Okay Mr.stubborn. I'll be waiting for you Byee!!

Taehyung- Byee my kitten Love ya!!

You chuckled on the other side and hanged up the call.

Taehyung's Pov-

I was about to go towards my car but someone held my wrist. Who the hell dare to touch me. I turned around to shout at the person but stopped after seeing its Tzuyu.

 I turned around to shout at the person but stopped after seeing its Tzuyu