MINE

Before you can react to his words, he came so close to you making your heart race.

His one hand sided to your waist while your hand automatically went to his shoulders to push him but your movements halted when he spoke-

Taehyung- Not today Y/n.

Y/n- Tae-

Taehyung- Shhh....I won't listen to you this time.

He leaned near you and slid the hair from your neck while you closed your eyes feeling his touch which send shivers down your spine.

He looked at you for a moment and then softly kissed your neck while you clutched his shirt tightly, but his next move made your breath uneven

Your eyes widen when he sucked your neck leaving a mark. You made fist on his shoulder trying to not let out a sound because of the sensations he was giving you while Taehyung moved away and smirked looking at his art.

You opened your eyes and found him looking at you deeply.

Taehyung- I don't want to see Kai near you ever again Y/n.(He spoke in a serious tone making you gulp)

Y/n- Y-you can't order me around (You said nervously

Taehyung- Don't test my patience kitten.

Y/n- What will you do huh??I will surely meet him again.(You said sternly)

Taehyung- Then the consequences will be more than today. (He said winking towards you)
See you around then Bye.

Y/n- Y-you!!!

He went away and you realized he was talking about the hickey he gave you.

You went to the washroom to look at the mark and your eyes widen seeing a bluish-purple mark on your neck.You hide it with your hair to cover it so that no one can see it.

The day passed quickly and also you avoided Taehyung not wanting to face him.

Whereas Taehyung was already planning to make you forgive him.

Some days later,

It was the day you guys had to leave for camping. You were at your home getting ready as Jungkook is going to pick you up .

Your Look