I LOVE YOU

You were laying in the bed while Taehyung was sitting besides you.
You were observing him since he was looking a little lost.

You wanted to confess to him, you didn't know why but he was looking so handsome today.

Taehyung-Am I looking that handsome kitten?

Y/n- Yes you are. ( You replied still looking at him)

Taehyung- So will you keep staring at me like this making my heartbeats crazy. ( he said dramatically hitting his chest)

You smiled at his action. You sat up properly and faced him cupping his cheeks in your hand.

Taehyung was surprised because of your actions since you rarely initiate it.

Taehyung- Y/n-

Before he can say more you shushed him by keeping your finger on his lips making him stunned.

Y/n- Do you love me?

Taehyung-More than anything in the world.

Y/n- Really (you asked looking in his eyes still cupping his cheeks)

He nodded his head and gently pecked your forehead.

Y/n- You won't ever leave me right. Promise me.

Taehyung- I can't even dream of it kitten. You're a part of me now, how will I live without you.

Y/n- I can't bear your separation Tae. It was so hard for me when you left me before.

You said and some tears left your eyes. He immediately hugged you, his eyes were teary as well and said sorry continuously.

You broke the hug after some minutes and looked at him before suddenly pecking his lips.

He was shocked by your sudden move. Both of your cheeks flushed red with the sudden action of yours.

Y/n- I Love you

Y/n- I Love you. I love you so much my Idiot. You said with a little smile.

Taehyung was still looking at you with admiration. He didn't knew you he will hear these words from you soon.

His eyes swelled up with tears. He took a deep breath before pouring his emotions out.

Taehyung- I love you too. I can't believe it. This moment feels so unrealistic. I am so happy Y/n. Thankyou so much.

You immediately hugged him tightly while he also embraced you back. Both of you were hugging each other without saying anything. You could feel his heartbeats which were as fast as yours.

Taehyung immediately broke the hug when he listened to your whimper.

Taehyung- What happened?? You okay?