SORRY

The next day you were waiting for Taehyung at the college entrance since Jennie told you that he will be coming today. After a while he arrived while a smile plastered on your face.

But he straightly walked past you not even sparing you a glance. Your heart shattered at his behaviour and your mind took you back to the day when he ignored you after you slapped him. 

You sighed when Taehyung didn't showed up for lunch.

Y/n- Jimin why didn't Taehyung came for lunch?

Jimin- He said he needs to take care of something.

Jungkook- Hyung didn't inform you dumbo?

Y/n- His phone is switched off.

Jennie- Yeah he accidentally broked it. I guess it'll be repaired by today.

Tzuyu- He could have bought a new one.

Sana- Really he must've had important stuff in his phone.

Jimin- Right.

You sighed you were looking at your food blankly when your phone rang taking your attention.

Y/n- I'll just take this call.

You said and went away. You were hurt by Taehyung's behaviour. He definitely misunderstood things and now is ignoring you.

You wanted to clear it up all with him but he wasn't even glancing at you. You were lost in yoir own world when a tap on your shoulder brought you back to your senses.

Jungkook- What's the problem Y/n? Did you and hyung fought.

Y/n- Kind of. I want to talk to him but he's ignoring me.

Jungkook- You know he gets mad easily.

Y/n- I know I want to clear up things,  tell me what should I do?

Jungkook- Hmm.

Y/n- Yah you should help me out. Aren't you my bestie.

Jungkook- Let's do one thing you go to the old library and I'll send hyung there.

Y/n-You sure?

Jungkook- Yes!!

Y/n- Okay. I'm going then and send him fast.

Jungkook- Okay dumbo.

Y/n- Moron.

You reached the library and after some time Taehyung came in. You looked at him but it seemed he didn't saw you. You slowly approached him.

But both of you didn't notice that someone locked the door from outside.

Jungkook- Hyung won't be able to run away. I will open the door in some time. (He said and went to his class)

Taehyung- Why will Jungkook ask me to come here.

Y/n- Because I asked him to.

Taehyung- I have some work I'll just go.

He said and was about to leave when you held his arm tightly.

Y/n- Why are you avoiding me. Please don't do that. It hurts.

You said in a feeble tone. His heart melt at your state and he sighed looking at you with mixed emotions in his eyes.

Y/n- I'm sorry I shouldn't have talked to you like that. I know I hurted you but please forgive me it wasn't my intention.