PAIN

After some days,

Baekhyun- Y/n be at home today Appa will be coming.

Y/n- Huh? When did he informed you.

Baekhyun- He called me in the morning.

Y/n- Oh!

Baekhyun- Munchkin you know Appa loves you he's just afraid to show it.

Y/n- Hmm.... I'll inform my friends that I'll be not coming today.

Baekhyun- Okay than I'll prepare the food.

Y/n- Make sure you don't burn it.

Baekhyun- Yah you mannerless freak.

You then informed Taehyung that you won't be coming today while he was sulking on the other side but eventually agreed.

At evening,

Your father finally arrived and rang the doorbell. You immediately stood up all excited and opened the door.

Y/n- Welcome Appa!! I missed you.

Y/f- Hmm... Where's Baekhyun??

He asked and your face fell at his cold tone but you shrugged off your thoughts and smiled before saying,

Y/n- He's coming in a minute.

Y/f- Okay!

Baekhyun- Appa how are you I missed you so much.

Y/f- I missed you too. How was your Internship.

Baekhyun- It was good but I really missed being here with my family.

Y/f- Now you will be here so cheer up.

As they started talking you slowly left from there and went to the kitchen to heat up the food. It hurts you how your Appa ignore your presence.

Though Baekhyun was always there for you still he can't take place of your Father.

After a while you all had dinner silently and went to your respective rooms for sleeping. Although he never hurted you physically or ever said harsh words to you but his distant behaviour and cold tone made you upset.

Next Day,

You woke up in the morning and did your routine. You made breakfast for everyone and then left for your university.

Taehyung- You didn't called me yesterday not even for once huh. Were you ignoring me kitten.

Y/n- Aishh!!! I told you Appa is coming that's why I was busy yesterday but I did messaged you.

Taehyung- Yeah yeah.

Y/n- Now don't be sad. I'm here right.

Taehyung- Hmm. We have the first class together let's go.

Time skips,

Jimin- Jennie where's Sana I haven't seen her in the class.

Jennie- Because she didn't attented.

Tzyyu- She had a seminar to attend so she went. She called you but your phone was dead so she asked me to inform you.

Jimin- Ah okay.