YOU AND I

You stood up from your place and went to the the door to open it just to realize it's already locked.

The room was dark with no source of light making you heart shred in fear.

The fear of confined spaces was slowly taking up your mind.

You were feeling anxious your hands were shaking you tried to stay strong and not let negative thoughts affect you but it seemed impossible.

You searched for your phone and called the no. that popped up first.

Jennie-Hey Y/n-

Jennie was in the car with Taehyung as he was dropping her home today when she got your call but she panicked listening to your voice

Y/n- Please t-take me o-out of here Jen!

Jennie-Y/n calm down hmm take deep breath. Tell me where are you I'm coming!

Y/n-S-someone locked m-me in the Janitor's r-room. P-please come fast.

Jennie-Shh!! I'm coming hmm don't panic

Jennie told Taehyung to drive to University.. While Taehyung increased his car speed.

The thought of something happening to you made him restless...

Y/n-B-be f-fast. I c-can't b-breath Jen!!
Jennie-Take care of yourself please. I'm almost there.

The phone cut when Jennie realized her phone was dead.

Jennie-Oppa !!

Taehyung was driving the car with an extreme speed
His heart racing in fear just by listening to your shaking voice.

You anxiety was now kicking in. You were getting flashbacks of you mother's death.

Your breaths were uneasy while you hided your head in between your knees.

At this point your body was shaking. Fear taking over your mind you were crying .Face stained with your uncontrollable tears.

Head feeling dizzy you were getting panic attack when suddenly the door opened and Taehyung barged inside with Jennie behind him,

As soon as you saw Taehyung you hugged him tightly as if your life is dependent on it while he too embraced you back and started patting your back while you were crying hysterically