WEDDING DAY

Today is the day that Jin and Jisoo are going to be together for forever."Its their wedding day"

Elders already went to the venue early to check all the preparations while you all were still getting ready.

After a while you all were ready to go.

Your Look

You were still a bit zoned out recalling yesterday's incident, but you kept a smile on your face to not bother anyone around you

You haven't seen Taehyung since you woke up.
You can't figure it out, but you had an urge to see him, you wanted him to assure you again today that he'll be with you, everything will be alright.

Soon you guys reached the venue.
Jennie and Taehyung were already here before you guys since they have to look out if there's any problem.

As soon as you stepped out your eyes searched for only one person but even before you can look for him Sana dragged you with her to the bride's room.

Sana- Omg you're looking so pretty Unnie.

Y/n- Yeah Jin Oppa won't be able to take his eyes off from you today!!

Jisoo- Please!! Don't tease me you guys.

Y/n- Common unnie don't be shy.

In the midst of the celebration, Taehyung noticed you standing near the bar, a slightly troubled expression on your face. 

Taehyung gently laid his hand on your arm, causing you to turn and face him. You offered a small, half-hearted smile, clearly lost in your thoughts. Taehyung could sense your discomfort and decided to take you away from the crowd, finding a secluded corner where you both could talk privately.

He gently took your hand, intertwining your fingers, and led you away, his heart racing with anticipation. Leaning against a wall, he pinned you gently between his arms, creating a protective cocoon around you. It was just the two of you now, his warmth and concern enveloping around you.

Taehyung- Hey, Y/n. Are you feeling better now?

Y/n- Honestly, Taehyung, I've been feeling a little lost lately, with everything happening around me. But being here with you, it's like I've found solace amidst the chaos.

Taehyung- Forget about what happened hmm...

You nodded your head and smiled at him.

Taehyung- You know, Y/n, there's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while now. And I feel like this moment, amidst the celebration of love, is the perfect time.

 Y/n- What is it, Taehyung? You can tell me anything.

Taehyung- I think th-

Before he could complete his words, a piercing voice disturbed you both. It was sana who came after finding you everywhere.

Sana- You're here and I've been looking for you.

Y/n- I w-was just

Sana- No need to explain, let's go.

She dragged you along with her as Taehyung silently watched you leaving.

Jin-I can't believe it's finally our wedding day!

Jisoo-I know, Jin! I'm so excited but also a little nervous.

Jin-There's no need to be nervous, Jisoo. We've been together for so long, this is just the next step in our journey.

Jisoo-I know, but it's still a big moment. I can't believe we're actually getting married.

Jin- Me neither. But you know what they say, when you find someone you want to spend the rest of your life with, you just know.

Jisoo-That's true. I always knew you were the one for me, Jin.

And so, Jin and Jisoo walked down the aisle, hand in hand, ready to embark on the beautiful journey of marriage. Surrounded by the love and support of their family and friends, they vowed to love, cherish, and support each other through the ups and downs of life

Amidst the festivities, Jimin found himself stealing glances at Sana, a close friend who had always held a special place in his heart. As he watched the couple exchange vows, Jimin's heart ached with longing, realizing that he didn't want to let another opportunity slip away.

Hey, Sana,

Sana turned towards him with a warm smile.

Sana-Hey, Jimin! Isn't this wedding beautiful? Jin and Jisoo look so happy.

Jimin- They do. But I have something I need to tell you, Sana.

 Sana- What is it, Jimin? You seem serious.

Jimin-Sana, I've known you for a long time, and you mean the world to me. Every time I see you, my heart skips a beat. I can't imagine my life without you. Would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?

Sana's eyes widened, surprise evident on her face. 

Sana- Really, Jimin. I'd love to be your girlfriend.

Jimin-Thank you, Sana. You won't regret it. I promise to cherish and love you with all my hear

---------------------------

Do Vote and Comment Guys.