HEARTBROKEN

"She wasn't exactly sure when it happened. Or even when it started. All she knew for sure was that right here and now, she was falling hard and she could only pray that he was feeling the same way."

Y/n's Pov

You wanted to confess your feelings to Taehyung as soon as possible so you decided that tomorrow you'll finally tell him what you feel about him.

Next day

You arrived at the university and started looking for Taehyung, you had asked him to come a bit early today.

You finally spotted him near the campus. You took steady steps towards him and tapped on his shoulder to catch his attention.

Taehyung- You scared me Y/n.

Y/n-Hehe Sorry.

Taehyung-So mind telling me why you have called me early today.

Y/n-Because I want to tell you something.

Taehyung-But you could've told me on the call as well.

Y/n- I wanted to tell it to you in person itself.

Taehyung-Okay I'm all ears kitten.

Y/n-What would you say if I told you I like you too.....

Taehyung- You aren't joking right?

Y/n- This may come as a surprise, but I've developed feelings for you.

I don't know when and how but I guess I have fallen for you!!

Taehyung- Are you serious Y/n?
Y/n- I am!!

Taehyung- ATTENTION EVERYONE PRESENT HERE!!

You got startled when Taehyung suddenly spoke loudly gathering the attention of everyone present to you two.

Taehyung- The girl standing right in front me Ms. Byun Y/n has confessed to me that she likes me.

Y/n- Yah Tae what are you doing?

Taehyung- Replying to your confession-:

So, as I was saying she is the same girl who told me months ago that she'll never fall for someone like me. But look today she is the one confessing to the "Kim Taehyung".

What do you think of yourself Y/n that I've fallen for you. I can't believe you really fell for me. I just acted a little bit and look you are on your knees for me!!

You like me right What if I say I never even felt a bit for you hmm. It was all my plan to teach you a lesson to not mess with me ever again.

Y/n-Taehyung you are pranking me right!!
T-this is a p-prank-

(You spoke in a broken tone not believing a word Taehyung was speaking.
You can't believe he was just acting, and he never felt the way you felt for him)

Taehyung-Surprise Y/n.
So Sad that this isn't a prank.
It was all just my plan since the day you became my friend. You really thought that I'll let you go this easily.,
I still remember how you insulted me that day in the cafeteria.
YOU SLAPPED ME IN FRONT OF EVERYONE HUH??