FLASHBACK

The next day,

You woke up and freshened up, you knew Baekhyun may have already made the breakfast so you went in the kitchen to eat.

After finishing your  breakfast you were back in your room completing your assignment. An hour later Baekhyun barged in your room suddenly making you flinch,

Y/n- Yah you dumbhead can't you come in like normal humans you scared me.

Baekhyun- Whatever, I'm here to ask you about something.

Y/n- Speak.

Baekhyun- What does Jennie like, I mean suggest me a gift for her since you are her friend.

Y/n- Why should I? What will I get?

Baekhyun- Yah you greedy moron can't you help me. I'm your elder brother.

Y/n- Nah nah I want something in return.

Baekhyun- You witch fine I will bring your favourite chocolates on my way back happy.

Y/n- Okay then let me tell you. 

With that you told him what Jennie prefers and suggested him some gifts for her. He wanted to make her feel special that's why he was bothering you. You were having fun teasing your only brother.

After some time,

You were sitting with your Appa in the living room. Baekhyun already went to meet Jennie. The room was surrounded with an awkward silent. You decided to break it so you spoke,

Y/n- Appa how have you been.

Y/f- I'm doing good everything is fine. 

Y/n- I wanted to say s-something.

Y/f- Okay tell fast. (He said in a cold tone)

Y/n- Can't you stay for some more days why are you leaving so soon.

Y/f- Because I want to besides there's a lot of work pending back there.

Y/n- Appa stay a little more we'll be more happy.

Y/f- I don't want to, being with you only reminds me of your mother.

Y/n- A-Appa.

Y/f- Only if you didn't asked her to go out with you that day.

As he said that your mind replayed the horrific memories of that day. Tears welled up in your eyes you immediately stood up and said,

Y/n- I'm s-sorry. I'll just c-come back in some t-time. (You said and left the house.)

Your father sighed looking at your fading figure. The only reason he is distant with you is this.

You resemble your mother a lot that reminds him of her and her death and all his anger and frustration vents out on you.

Meanwhile,

You came to the park near your apartment. The only place you thought of as your father said those words. You sat on the bench looking down.

Y/n's Pov

It's not my f-fault right. I didn't wanted her to die. I was helpless back then. I love my eomma. I never thought that eomma will die. If I knew I would never let her go out of the house. I'm sorry I'm not a good daughter.

----------------

  Flashback,

It was 10 at night. You were nagging your father to take you out to convenient store. You were craving for chocolates but your father said no.
Your eomma came from behind and spoke.

Y/m- It's ok i will take my little Y/niee there. Okay.

Y/n- You're the best eomma. Appa is bad.

Y/f- It's late now you can go tomorrow.

Y/m- It's okay besides I have sone groceries to buy as well.

Y/f- Okay then, take care hun.

Y/m- Okay. Y/niee go wear your jacket.

Y/n- Okay eomma let me call oppa too.

Y/m- Okay.

After doing your shopping you guys were returning home. Suddenly the car stopped since it was a little late, there were very less people out. Your mother went out to check what happened locking you and your brother in. She was checking when suddenly some goons attacked her.

You both were panicking inside seeing all these. Fortunately Baekhyun caught the phone and called the police. The thiefs were trying to snatch her wallet and belongings. Seeing all this she threw the car keys away so that they can't open the doors.

They started banging the windows so hard making you scared as hell. Your mother was trying to make them stop so they hardly pushed her away causing her head to hit on the pavement.

You were crying miserably seeing all these while Baekhyun was trying to calm you down he tried opening the car door but it didn't worked.
Suddenly they smashed the front seat window making you scream but before they can do something more the police arrived.

Your mother was immediately rushed to the hospital but it was late since she already lost a lot of blood hence she couldn't make it. Your Appa didn't even talked to anyone after her death.

It was so sudden and unexpected that all these caused you a trauma and that's the reason you get panic attack in closed spaces.

----------------------

Your tears kept falling. You were badly crying now. You hugged your knees burying your head into it and kept crying somewhere you thought it was all your fault but Baekhyun was always there to comfort you. He alaways said that it was bound to happen and you are not at fault but still it hurted so bad.

You were feeling extremely weak but still you didn't went home

You were feeling extremely weak but still you didn't went home. You were trying to clear your mind when your phone rang. Taehyung was calling you. You took a deep breath and answered his call.

--------------------------

Do Vote and Comment Guys❣️