KISS

Y/n-You can't order me around Taehyung. Leave me or else I don't know what I'll do to you
What do you think of yourself, if you think tha--

You were cut-off by a pair of lips on yours.

Your eyes widen at Taehyung's actions when he slammed his lips on yours

He was kissing you passionately, you tried getting out of his grip you put your hands on his shoulders to push him away but instead he held your nape and deepened the kiss.

His one hand was on your nape while the other was on your waist keeping you in placeYou were already weak so you stopped struggling while he noticed and started kissing you softly.

After a while he broke the kiss being breathless while you rested your head on his chest feeling weak. He picked you up and made you sit on the bed.

Taehyung- You speak too much. Now stay here and rest!
I'm coming with your breakfast.

You didn't utter a word and just nod your head you were still processing what happened a moment ago.

He just stole your first freaking kiss, you were lost in your thoughts when Jennie barged in the room and hugged you.

Taehyung was going downstairs with his ears red.

He didn't know why he did that maybe he was showing all his feelings frustration and anger but it happened, and he was not feeling guilty losing his first kiss to you too. He realized his feelings you and now the only thing that is left is you forgiving him.

Taehyung's Pov

Jennie-How are you feeling now??

Y/n-I'm good now just a bit weak.

Jennie-I'm glad you're okay now. You know when you fainted Oppa was so worried for you. He didn't left your side even for a moment.

Y/n-Really-I mean...

Jennie-Yups! Well I told the others you are not feeling good that's why you took off from college today. Sana and Kookie said they'll come to meet you.

Y/n-Ah-Okay! Jen! my clot-

Jennie-Ya I bought my clothes for you. You can go and freshen up

Y/n-Thankyou!!

Then you went to the bathroom and changed your clothes.
You came out and saw Jennie sitting on the bed waiting for you