A CHANCE!

Y/n- I'm ready to give you a chance Tae. But you have to prove yourself.

Taehyung- I will! I promise I will try my best and not let you down.

Y/n- I hope so Tae I trust you but please don't break my heart this time.

Taehyung- Never. Not even in my dreams.

Y/n- (Chuckled)

Taehyung hugged you tightly as if his life is dependent on it while you also hugged him back. Both of you were smiling enjoying the beautiful moment in each other arms.
After a while you both parted away and looked at each other.

Taehyung- I Love You.

Y/n- I know.

Taehyung- And I promise I'll make you say it back.

Y/n- I trust you. Now let's go down it's gonna be dinner time soon. I gotta go and help halmoni.

Taehyung- Aishh!! Why?

Y/n- Figure it out yourself!

You helped halmoni in making dinner while talking with her as well.
You can't deny that she's so sweet and adorable.

You guys finished your dinner and now headed towards the room to sleep.

You went in the the room and looked Taehyung was already there but then the thought hit you like a rock that you've to share the same bed as him.

Y/n- Tae!!!

Taehyung- What happened Y/n?

Y/n- Where will I sleep?

Taehyung- Huh? On the bed.

Y/n- But then where will you sleep.

Taehyung- Oh common Y/n! I will also sleep on the bed.

Y/n- But there's only one bed.

Taehyung- Aish!!! I know.

Y/n- What do you mean I know?! Go and sleep somewhere else I won't share the same bed with you.

Taehyung- Huh? Why Is there any problem dumbo!?

Y/n- Yes there is! Now go shoo!

Taehyung- You're acting like we've never shared the same bed. Anyways It's not a big deal.

I'm tired so I'm sleeping and if you've any issues please sort it out with yourself.

As soon as he said that you recalled when you woke up in his arms on his bed and that too in his hoodie.

Your cheeks turned crimson red recalling the moment and you realized what he meant.

Hiding your blushing face and sudden built up nervousness you spoke.

Y/n- B-but that time I w-was not in my senses. That was accidental.

Taehyung- Y/naahhhh but that won't change the fact that we slept together before.

Now come and sleep we've to leave tommorow morning.
Y/n- Okay but no touching.