FEELINGS

It's been a month since you guys returned from Jin's Wedding

Y/n's Pov

Everything is going pretty well.
Me and Taehyung became more close than before.
Now us holding hands and randomly hugging each other doesn't feel awkward. It'll be a lie if a say I don't feel different around him.
He never leaves a chance to give me butterflies in my stomach.

" I was Falling, Falling through time and space and stars and sky and everything in between.
I fell until I forgot I was falling"

Taehyung-Hey Y/n.

Y/n-Oh hey Tae.

Taehyung-So are you free today.

Y/n-Huh Why?

Taehyung-Aishh!! Instead of answering my question you are asking a question dumbo.

Y/n-Well I'm free.

Taehyung-Then be ready by 5pm
I will pick you up.

Y/n-But where are we going.

Taehyung-You will find out later.

Y/n-Fine.

You were ready and now were waiting for Taehyung to arrive.
After some minutes you heard a car honk indicating Taehyung has arrived so you went out and sat in his car.

Y/n-Hey Tae!! So were are we going.

Taehyung-Patience kitten!!

Y/n-You're so evil.

Taehyung-I know.

Y/n-Better huh!

After sometime you arrived at your destination
You look out and saw it's an Arcade.

Y/n- Omg Arcade Woahh!!

Taehyung- You liked it.

Y/n- Yups! So much. Now let's go.

Taehyung- Come-

Y/n-Let's  go we gotta play pinball.

Taehyung- I gotta beat you in that.

Y/n- In your dreams huh!!

Taehyung- Are you challenging me.

Y/n- Kind of-

You played a lot of games in which some of them you won while some by Taehyung.

Y/n-Goshh Tae I had so much fun.
today. Thankyou.

Taehyung-My pleasure dumbo. I had fun too.

Y/n-Yeah I missed going to arcade. But you bought me here today and I'm so grateful to you.

Taehyung-Well we have one more place to go.

Y/n-And where??

Taehyung-Let's go you will see.

Y/n-Okay.

Taehyung took you to a beautiful cafe. You were surprised as it was very pretty. He gently held your hand and took you to the table he reserved for both of you.

Y/n- This is so pretty.

Taehyung- I know right! I just tried doing it as per your liking.

Y/n- And why so?

Taehyung- Aish! You ask a lot of questions. Let us have our lunch first and then I'll tell you everything.

Y/n- Fine.

Then you both sat down on the respective chairs and started eating your lunch. You were little nervous about what Taehyung had to say since you think that you got a little crush on him.

After completing the lunch he gently held your hand and made you wear a beautiful bracelet. Your eyes widened in surprise at his gesture.

Y/n- Can I know what is this for?

Taehyung- This is for a pretty lady who's apparently my friend but I want her to be more than that.

Your heart paced up his speed after listening to his words. You awkwardly looked down while a little blush crept up to your cheeks.

He sensed your nervousness and held your chin gently making you look up at him.

Taehyung- Maybe this is so sudden for you but I think I can't hold back my feelings for you anymore.

He said and your eyes slightly widen again. He chuckled at your reaction and pinched your nose.

Taehyung- I guess I like you Miss Byun Y/n or should I say my kitten.

As he said that your face flushed red. While he just smiled looking at your adorable state.

Y/n- Tae I-I don't know I mean-

You were nervously speaking and he sensed that, so he cupped your cheeks and made you look at him in his beautiful brown eyes which were shining.

Taehyung- It's fine okay, Don't be nervous hmm.

You calmed down because of his sweet gesture which erupted millions of butterflies in your stomach.

Y/n- I don't know but I do think I have developed a little crush on you. But still I need a little time to answer you. I want to figure out my feelings completely. I hope you're okay with that.

You said that and he smiled wholeheartedly showing you his boxy smile. You looked down while he came closer to you and gently pecked the corner of your lips making you whole red while your heart started beating so loud that even he could hear it

Taehyung- There's no rush hmm take your time. I'm ready to wait for you as long as you want.

Y/n- O-okay.

You said timidly and he hugged you. You slowly hugged him back.

After a while you both pulled away from the hug. He dropped you at your home and now you were laying on your bed thinking about his proposal.

----------------------------

Do Vote and Comment Guys ❣️