5 - Pleasurably painful (Micheal x Jake 🍋)

Jake was in another round, yet again. He hates it when he has to go into another trail. He hates it with a passion. So now he was running around, in Haddonfield.

He was doing good what he did best, sabotaging hooks, because he feels as if that's the only thing he's good for. He is bad a gens, and the other survivors make that known. Except Bill and Dwight.

The others would usually scold him or yell at him, telling him to stay away from gens, it's for the better of the 'team'. Bill though, he tries to help. Every trial he's in with Jake, he teaches Jake a new skill on gens.

And Jake uses them. Only when Bill is around though, as he fears that if he does with anyone else, he will get scolded again.

After sabotaging another hook, Jake decides to take a break. He has done a lot of hooks, but still hasn't discovered the killer yet. He has heard screams, but never seen the killer.

Jake walks in the direction away from the houses and towards a patch of trees. As he was walking though, he bumps into a tall figure. Not really paying attention, he backs up, quietly apologizes, and moves around the figure.

But, he freezes. Realization hits him. He just bumped into Michael Myers. THE Michael Myers. His eyes widen, and he sprints as fast as he can. He doesn't know where, except away from the killer.

When he slows down and looks back, Michael was right behind him. He curses under his breath and runs faster. But, to his luck, he runs into a tree.

Michael, almost confused at the boys actions, just stares at Jake. When Jake stopped seeing stars, he realizes he's face to face with a brutal killer.

Jake looks around, but realizes he can't escape. There is no way with a killer, inches away from your face, standing over you.

"Well, this is shitty.." Jake mutters. Michael smirks, but it goes unnoticed under his mask. Michael lifts the smaller boy by the neck with ease, and brings him to a clearing in the trees.

The brute drops Jake into the grass, and straddles him with his knife pointed at the smaller boys neck.

Oh, and did I mention that Jake has a small pain kink?

Yeah.

He does.

And Michael finds out about this link when he digs his knife into the skin on the boy's neck, not enough to make him bleed out, but enough to draw a small speck of blood, and Jake moans quietly.

Both boys freeze. Michael was shocked, confused, but also a little, tiny bit turned on. Jake was embarrassed, nervous, and a little scared of what the killers next move was.

Michael bit his lip under the mask, and did the same thing with his knife again, but in the other side of his neck. Puncturing the skin enough to draw a small amount of blood, but not enough to kill.

The boy had the same reaction, but a little louder. Michael bites his lip again, and tilts his head, mocking confusion. He figured out about the kink after the first reaction, but he enjoys teasing the smaller boy underneath him.

Jake looks away, embarrassed about his little kink. Michael does the same thing with his knife a third time, making Jake moan again, his facing turning a bright red.

Michael takes off his mask completely, letting his long blond hair fall down over his shoulders. Jake finds this hot, and his face turns a darker shade of red.

If that's even possible.

Michael cups the boy's face in his hands, forcing Jake to look at him. He crashes their lips together, and after a moment, Jake starts to kiss back.

Michael bites his bottom lip, getting a muffled moan out of the other. Michael takes the chance and slides his tongue into the boy's mouth.

Their tongues fight for dominance, Michael obviously winning, before Jake just gives up and lets Michael dominate. Michael pins Jake's hands above his head and pulls away from the kiss. He uses his free hand to grab his knife, before moving the other to Jake's neck.

When Micheal starts squeezing Jake's neck, he let's out a soft moan and bites his lip. Michael smirks, pulls up Jake's shirt, just to put the cold blade on his chest.

Michael drags the knife lightly across Jake's chest, making Jake moan more and more. He then puts the knife on his arm, putting a little more pressure on it.

Jake's eyes widen, as the pain becomes more of a pleasure. He was always great at hiding his kink in other trials, but not this one. Not with Michael.

He moans out louder with the more pressure Michael puts on the knife. Soon, Michael stops and puts his mask back on. Jake is kind of disappointed. He was kind of enjoying it.

But Michael had to go kill some people, even though that was pretty easy for him. He gets off of the smaller male, and runs off to go kill. Jake sighs, he knows that this will probably not be the last time this happens.

And he's kind of excited for the next trial he has with Michael.