6 - Shortie killer (Frank (legion) x David)

Frank put on his mask, ready for another trial. He was excited. The bipolar killer skipped around the camp, knife in hand, waiting to be summoned into a trial.

At that moment, Julie walks out of her area, sighing at the sight of a skipping Frank. "They aren't going to take you seriously, you're too short." She says plainly.

Frank huffs. "That's not true! I'm not short!" Julie snorts. She was about to say something when Frank was pulled into a trail. "I'll show her.." He mutters.

He walks around the map, looking for the survivors. He sees Dwight, and quickly runs up to him with his knife raised. "David, stop being so noisy, you'll alert the killer!" Dwight complains.

Frank stops, very confused. First off, who is David? He's never been in a trail with David. Second off, HE IS THE KILLER. "Dwight, I'm not behind you." Someone says, presumably David.

"Then who i- BWAAAHAHAHA!" Dwight turns around and immediately starts laughing. "You're so short for a killer!" He exclaims.

David walks over to the two, towering over both, and snorts. "Dwight, I'll handle him, you just go." He says. Frank huffs. "Fear me bastards!!" He screams.

David laughs again. "I can't take you seriously! You're so short! It's adorable!" He exclaims. Franks huffs. He pulls out his knife and swings at David, but David dodges. "Sorry bud, but you can't get me." He says.

Frank swings against, but once again, the taller dodges. "Ugh! You motherfucker!" He screams. David laughs again, and pats Frank head.

Just then, Frank gets an idea. He sighs, getting David's attention. "I guess I won't be able to kill you, so can I get a hug?" He asks. David shrugs. "Weird request, but okay."

So, David hugs the short killer. Frank immediately shoves his knife through David's back. "I knew something was up." He mumbles. He let's go of the killer and dashes away.

"Heh, stupid." Frank says. He runs in the direction that David went. David on the other hand, was healing his wound from the knife. It was funny how dumb he was, falling for a simple trick.

"Hey dumbass!" Frank shouts, startling David. "What 'cha up to?" He asks. David roles his eyes. "Healing. But clearly you won't let me." David replies.

Frank shorts. "Who said? I'll let you heal, then give you a head start." He grins. "Fine. Just let me goddamn heal!" David shouts. Frank puts his hands up in mock surrender. "Fine! Don't be a wuss! Yeesh."

Once David heals, he looks in the direction of the killer. He seems distracted. "See ya! Wouldn't wanna be ya!" David announces, then makes a run for it.

"Hey! I wasn't ready!" Frank shouts. He runs to catch up with David. He spots Dwight on his way to find David, so he stabs him once, chases him, stabs him again, the picks him up and carries him to a hook.

He struggles putting Dwight on it, but still manages to. Dwight is laughing despite the pain in his shoulder. "You're so short you can't even reach the hook without struggle." He says in between laughs.

"Ugh!" Frank stomps his feet, then runs to find David. He finally sees David, and slows down. He is planning in sneaking up behind him.

So, he dashes when David has his guard down, but David turns around at the wrong time, and Frank knocks into him, sending them both tumbling to the ground.

Frank landing on top of David, almost straddling him, both hands on either side of his face. David was wide eyed, and a blush slow long crept up his face.

"Um- You, uh, nice weather we're having?" David says awkwardly. Frank is as red as a tomato under his mask. "Welp, you, uh, wanna get off of me?" David asks. In all honesty, Frank doesn't and he doesn't know why.

David, deep down, also doesn't want him to get off. They stay in that position for what seems like hours, but only minutes, seemingly staring at each other.

"I, uh, sorry. Sorry." Frank apologizes. He goes to get up, but David puts his hands on his waist, holding him in place. "No, it's okay." David says, laughing nervously.

Frank was surprised. Why was David holding him down? It was weird, but he kind of liked it. David slowly reached up and tugged on Franks mask. Frank let him take it off.

David was surprised to see a young man, around his age, underneath the mask. Frank unconsciously leaned closer to David. They both shut their eyes, and soon, their lips attached.

The kiss wasn't heated, passionate, but it was soft. Frank pulled away quickly, wide eyed. "W-w-well, I, um, gotta go! You know, killer stuff. Kill people, break gens!" Frank grabbed his mask and dashed away.

David chuckles. "So adorable.."