24 - Suck it, loser! (Meg x The Pig)

Meg is running. Just running. Not from anyone, but just running. Because she felt like it. She felt like running. She didn't feel like belong with gens, because she didn't want to mess up.

She was in a bad mood. And she knew if she messed up she would get angry, and mess with something. She'd take her anger out on an object, and that could alert the killer.

Meg sighed. She sat down on a nearby log. A few gens already have been fixed, so not long until she can get out of here. She hears breathing behind her, and rolls her eyes.

She stands up, and just as the killer lunged at her, she dodged. She ran to a nearby pallet, and waited. Just as the killer, now Meg can see is the Pig, runs at her, she drops it, stunning the Pig in the process.

Meg sticks her tongue out and sticks up her middle finger. "Suck it! Bitch!" She shouts. She doesn't regret it, even as the Pig raises a knife. "Do it, piggy. I'm not in the mood to care." Meg says, holding her arms out.

The Pig sighs. It's kind of hard to kill someone who doesn't care. It's not the same. "Dammit." She mutters. "That's what I thought." Meg says, crossing her arms.

The Pig puts her knife back in her sleeve. "Since you don't seem to care, the names Amanda. Killing you would be pointless, since you won't give the reaction I want." Meg is confused now. A killer telling her their name. But, she rolls her eyes anyway and sticks her hand out.

"Meg." She says plainly. The Pig takes her hand and shakes it. But Meg grins, and takes the knife out of Amanda's sleeve. "Ha! I got your knife! Loser!" Meg shouts, and runs off.

Amanda growls. But she grins. She has had a chase like this is forever.

It's short, I know. But at least I haven't stopped writing yet.