21 - Sickening love (Plague x Artist)

Adiris - The Plague's real name
Carmina - The Artist's real name

The Plague just got done with a trial. She wiped her mouth, glad that it was finally over. She honestly hates her 'power'. It's disgusting. She hates it with a passion.

"Adiris." The Plague hears someone say. She sighs. She knows who. She shares a living space with her. "Crow Lady." She replies. "I have a name. Use it." The Artist growls.

"Make me, Bird brain." The Artist jolts up from her seat, storming over to the Plague. "At LEAST make a nickname that ISN'T insulting!" She shouts, slightly shoving Adiris. Adiris rolls her eyes and pushes past the Artist.

"I'm going to take a shower, don't go in my room." And then she storms off. The Artist rolls her eyes and sits down where she originally was. "God, can't she just call me by my name? It's literally not that hard."

"I wonder why she doesn't ever allow me in her room." She says after a long moment of silence. She decides to go in, since the bathroom wasn't near the Plague's room.

She sneaks into the room, quietly shutting the door, just in case. She turns around and immediately knows why Adiris doesn't want her in her room. It was covered in pictures of her on one wall.

Most of the stuff was smelling salts and stuff like that. But the Artist was surprised. She never would have thought that THIS is what the Plague was hiding.

"Carmina! What the fuck! I told you to stay out!" She head the Plague scream. "Finally using my real name." The Plague stomps over to the Artist.

"Your sarcasm won't get you out of this. I told you to stay out." She says, pushing Carmina to the door. "Wait! I'm sorry!" But Adiris keeps pushing her towards the door. "Out!! Now!" She screams.

She pushes Carmina out, and slams the door, locking it. The Artist stands outside the door, dumbfounded. But after a minute, she smiles, her cheeks turning slightly red.

Adiris likes her..

Sorry it's short. Working on these is hard. Need a lot of plots, trying to make them not cringe, yeah. Sorry.