17 - Make me, Glowstick (Trickster x Legion)

Frank was walking out from the trial, a little grumpy from the lack of kills. He always gets upset about that, so all killers were used to it. But, unfortunately, the Trickster shared a living space with Frank, so he had to listen to Frank's rants every time from the room next to him.

This time, he wasn't going to do it. As he hears the ranting and grumbling, he gets angrier and angrier, before he finally snaps. "Will you shut up?! It's the same damn thing every time!"

Frank had the guts to give a snarky reply back. "Make me you fucking glowstick!!" He shouts back. He instantly regrets it, as he hears silence, then his door slams open.

There's the Trickster, standing there with a sickening grin. "What the fuck did you call me?" He asks through clenched teeth. "I-I I'm so-sorry! I-It just, it just came out! I-I didn't mean it!" Frank tried reasoning, but that clearly doesn't work.

The Trickster was advancing on Frank, pushing him back towards the wall. "No, you call me glowstick and expect to get away with it. Well I'm here to tell you that you won't." Frank was backed into the wall fully now.

"I-I-I, um, I rea-" Frank was cut off by the Trickster's lips roughly attaching to his own, his hands gripping Frank's collar. He stood there, not knowing what to do. The Trickster pulled away, slightly pushing Frank as he did. "Shut up, don't say a word. Keep that pretty little mouth of yours shut, unless you want me mad."

Frank stood there dumbfounded. He couldn't believe that happened. The Trickster was still looming over him, so he was still against the wall. The Trickster rolls his eyes and lifts Frank up, no struggle whatsoever, and lays down with him on the bed.

"Shouldn't you go to your own room?" Frank asks, after a long moment of silence, trying to process what's happening.

"Nah, I'm already here. Now shut up, and sleep. It's late." And Frank didn't argue, instead just did just that. Sleep in the Trickster's arms.

"You still won't get away with calling me glowstick." Frank beard the Trickster say, before he finally fell asleep.

HA! IN YOUR FACE BESTIE! My irl bestie told me to write one without saying the Trickster's name, not even once. She said I couldn't do it. WELL IN YOUR FACE! I DID IT! Also, are these any good? I've noticed I haven't done many girlxgirl oneshots, and mostly boyxboy. Idk, I can't find many. IMA TRY TO DO MORE