44 - Stupid Pig.. (Michael Myers x The Pig)

I'm back y'all. Don't worry!

Michael has had it with this.

Amanda. Her stupid face. Stupid mask. Stupid voice. It pissed him off. She wouldn't stop bugging him. It was nonstop. Rumor has it that she likes him, but he highly doubts it.

I mean, who would like a mute freak like him? No one, that's who. Actually, not even No One would like him! At least, that's what he thought.

Amanda would do anything to get his attention. Today, it was stabbing. She walked up to him, and stabbed his shirt, not hard enough to cause damage, but just being a pain in the ass. Michael growls. He grabbed tye knife and threw it at a nearby tree.

"Awww... come on Mikey! Don't be like that!" Amanda says, with her stupid, adorable voice. Michael shoved past her, and kept walking.

She followed behind. She skipped beside him. "Mikeeeeeey! Don't be like that!" She says. Michael just rolls him eyes. He huffs, walking faster. Amanda kept pace with him, following him into the woods.

"So, where we going?" The Pig asks. Michael shakes his head. He points to his head, then to her, and shakes his head again. She rolls her eyes. "It's a beautiful night tonight!" She says, changing the subject.

Michael doesn't do anything, but eventually nods. He sits down on the ground, deciding to just put up with her for now. Amanda sits down right beside him. "The stars can actually be seen.." She mumbles, laying back. Michael continues to sit, not recalling wanting to lay on the uncomfortable grass.

After a few minutes, soft snoring could be heard. He looks at the smaller killer, and notices her sleeping soundly. He rolls his eyes, but can't help but chuckle. Stupid pig... he thinks. He picks her up, throwing her over his shoulder and bringing her back to the camp, laying her down in front of the warm fire. He notices how soft her hair looks, despite never seeming to be washed. Or maybe it does. No one will know.

He runs a hand through her hair softly, the feeling soft and oddly comforting. He wished it was longer, because he liked playing and braiding hair. Amanda stirred, then went back to snoring.

Adorable... Michael thinks. He smiles, something he never does, and wraps his arms around her and lays his head on hers. He slowly started drafting to sleep.

"Fucking finally.." Ghostface mumbles. Freddy rolls his eyes. "Michael finally came to grips with his feelings?" Ghostface nods, showing a picture he took of them. "Great. Now let's go, I gotta show you a new nightmare I came up with." Ghostface groans. "Not again..."

No, I am not shipping Freddy and Ghostface. They are just good friends! Also, this was requested by someone, sorry it took so long!