23 - I'm free! (Meg x the Huntress)

Ah yes, another trail. Meg was not happy. This is the third one in a row, and she's very tired. But she is tough. She doesn't let a little tiredness slow her down.

She spawns in the cornfield, and she sees a gen not to far away. She walks to it, not really caring about losing, as long as her friends are able to escape. She starts working on it, but connects two wrong wires. The thing blows up in her face, and she wants to punch the thing.

But she calms down before she could get too mad. She continues working on it, until she hears a Russian lullaby being hummed, and she almost falls into a trance. She was in a daze, until a hatchet in her back snaps her out of it.

She realizes the Huntress not far behind her, getting closer and closer at a fast pace. Meg jumps up and runs in a random direction, not really paying attention to her surroundings. Multiple hatchets fly past her, almost as if the Huntress was meaning to miss.

Meg turned her head to see how far away she is, but runs into a tree. She starts seeing stars, and the lullaby can still be heard not far from her. Once she is able to get up, the world not spinning around her, she can't hear the lullaby. It's like the Huntress just left her alone. She had the perfect chance to kill someone, but didn't.

Meg starts walking towards a gen, and notices Claudette holding a medkit near the gen. "Hey! Claudette! I need some help!" She calls out, and the other notices the hatchet lodged in her back. Claudette winces at the blood running down Meg's back.

"Yeah, I can help. Um, this will hurt though." Claudette warns, as she walks up behind Meg to pull the hatchet out. "Brace yourself." And with that, she pulls the weapon out. Meg bites her tongue, the pain soon making her want to scream.

Claudette starts patching the wound, and soon Meg is healed. "Thanks, now go help with the gens. I'll go distract the killer." She tells Claudette, who salutes at Meg in a joking manner. "Ma'am yes ma'am!" She says, and runs off.

Meg sighs. She's greatful that the hatchet isn't in her back, it was slowing her down. "Glad that things gone, it was painful. Now time to-" but she was interrupted by ANOTHER hatchet in her back.

"Dammit!" She shouts, as she looks behind her to see the Huntress standing behind her, almost taunting her. "You fucking bitch.." Meg mutters. The Huntress and Meg just stand there, staring at each other, Meg looking pissed while the Huntress was grinning, something she never does.

Meg, being brave but also very dumb, sticks up her middle finger and points it at the killer. She even sticks out her tongue. The Huntress growls slightly, but all actions were stopped when the sound of the gates opening sounded through the map.

Meg starts to run, or limp as fast as she can, towards an exit. As she nears the exit, she throws her hands up in the air. "I'm free! Finally!" She shouts. But she's knocked to the ground by another hatchet the the Huntress threw.

"No, your not. Stay down there. Suffer. No one gets away with flipping me off." The Huntress says, a heavy Russian accent can be heard in her raspy voice, that hasn't been used in years.

"Fuck you! Bitch!" Meg shouts, crawling to the exit. The Huntress just picks her up and brings her to the other end of the map, away from the hatch and the exit. "I hate you sometimes, Anna."

"I love you too, you retard."

Plot twist? Idk. Is it good? Was anyone expecting that?