35 - No, you leave! (Huntress x Meg)

Meg spawns into another trial. She feels very confident about it, because she has been doing better about hiding and doing gens without blowing them up. She remembers this map, but not the name specifically. She remembers part of it's name being Memorial Institute. And she thinks this is the Doctor's map.

She walks around, meeting Yui on a gen that was almost done. The gen was just about done when Yui left, hearing the hum of the Huntress. Meg knew that the Huntress wasn't close, since she couldn't hear the heartbeat, but she knew that the killer was approaching. She sees the gen light up and she smiles.

Meg walks around the place, trying to find a new gen to work on. She sees the Huntress chasing Dwight, and decides to go help. Even though she has no perks, she likes to help others. She's basically the distraction. She jumps in front of the Huntress, but the killer already threw an axe and downed Dwight. Meg tried to get the Huntress's attention, but she is pushed out of the way.

Meg watches the brute pick up Dwight, just to throw him down again. Meg is confused. Normally the killer wouldn't drop someone or throw them down unless a flashlight is used on them, but no one near has a flashlight. Meg watches her do the same thing until Dwight is able to run again, which he does, and then turn to Meg.

Meg just stares at the killer confused. She waits for a bit, then is hit. She starts to jog away, and eventually she is downed. The Huntress does the same thing she did with Dwight. Pick Meg up, throw her down, pick her up again, throw her down, eventually allowing Meg to stand again.

At this point, Meg just wants to know why the heck the killer isn't, well, killing. She even walks to a hook and crouches. The Huntress states for a moment then shakes her head. Meg stands up and stares at her, and she stares back.

They were both startled by the sound of 3 gens going off almost in sync. "Talk about gen rushing.." Meg mumbles. Meg rushes around to the exit gate, already knowing that the final gen will be done. As if on cue, another gen can be heard starting up, and Meg pulls the lever to power up the gate. All other 4 survivors rush over, and as the gate opens, they rush out.

Meg stayed behind. She wanted to know why the Huntress didn't kill anyone. Why she didn't even hook anyone at least once! Hell, normally the Huntress loves to hook people. Meg looked at the Huntress, her head tilted in confusion. She watches as the Huntress raises an axe, and throws it right next to Meg towards the exit gate.

Meg shakes her head. "Why aren't you killing me? You're supposed to do that you know." The Huntress just shrugs in response. "Well, I'm giving you a free kill." The Huntress shakes her head. "No. Leave. Now." She says, her voice deep, a strong Russian accent makes it a little difficult to understand.

The voice sent chills down Meg's spine. "Why though?" She asks. "I don't want to. I don't feel like it." The Huntress replies. "Okay, fine then. I guess I'll just introduce myself. I'm Meg." The Huntress nods. "Anna." Meg sticks out her hand, and the killer takes it. "Now leave. The entity will not like it if you stay any longer." Meg nods. "See you!" And she walked out of the trial.