22 - Two big bois (Michael x the Trapper)

The Trapper was finally done with his trial. He has been working extra hard, and getting way more kills. He sighs, but sees all the killers huddled up near a fire.

Curious, he walks over. He notices that Michael is not there. He doesn't think much of it. He taps Bubba on the shoulder.

Everyone looks at him, grinning wide. Frank pushes his way up to the front and smirks. "I bet you can't pick up Michael." He says. The Trapper thinks. He might be able to do it.

"Deal. But if I do, one of you guys have to step in one of my traps." He replies. "Fine, Frank will if you do." Ghostface chines in. "What?! Why me?!" But Evan already left to go find Micheal.

One he located him, he snuck up behind him. "Hey Michael." He says, putting a hand on Michael's shoulder. "Hey Evan. What do you need?" He says, his voice quiet and scratchy from no use. "Nothing, just saying hi."

Michael wasn't buying it. Something was off. But before he could say anything, the Trapper lifted him up and threw him over his shoulder, carrying him to the other killers to show them.

"Evan! Put me down!" He shouts, as best he can at least. "Look guys! He did it!" Ghostface shouts. Michael, even though no one saw, was a blushing mess.

"Damn it! Now I gotta step in a trap!" Frank shouts, kicking a log nearby. The Trapper smirks, putting Michael down next to him. Michael shoves Evan, and walks away. No one has ever lifted him up before, and honestly, he never thought anyone could.

He hears Frank scream, as a bear trap sounds through the forest. Everyone laughs at Frank, while Michael just rolls his eyes. Evan comes up from behind Michael and grabs his arm.

"I'm sorry Michael. They told me to." Evan says. "It's fine, I'm just surprised someone could actually do it. No one has even done it before." Evan laughs. "You were actually quite easy to lift, it was carrying you that was the problem." They both laugh at that.

And they walk into the forest, laughing and joking around. Being the two big bois they are, doing whatever two big bois do.

Just a short oneshot to keep all of the few people reading this entertained. At the time I wrote this, I was in a bad state of mental health. And this story randomly popped into my head, so is wrote it. But I didn't have much motivation for it, so it became short. Hope it's good though.