Chapter Four: Nightmares

I find myself in a moon crystal being freed by a Gingerbread cookie. But when I got out I was, No I was D-Dark Enchantress cookie fighting them with perched on a red velvet monster. I couldn't believe it. I was hurting young and innocent cookies I wanted to stop but she was to powerful. They were winning now I was happy and mad? I didn't know why I was mad. I was just mad. At myself for hurting them and for losing. I wanted to scream. They were covered in their own molasses, so was I. Then I found my self being pushed into what looked like ancient dough. Witches our creators baked me. I came out as Dark Enchantress. I saw all of the times I was hurting innocent cookies and en-enjoying it. I woke up soggy. "Ew" I whispered. Those nightmares are horrific, may be I should get some fresh air I thought to myself. I threw a white cloak over my shoulders and snuck out to the garden. As I smelled the fresh flowers I was scared of my nightmares. "What if they are real." I asked myself I was scared of myself. Sometimes I can't, sometimes I can. But the thing I hate is when I do hurt someone I like it. I hate it I feel like a cake monster, but I want to know. Am I a really Dark Enchantress cookie? Or am I White Lily? This is so confusing. Dairy please help me I need someone to tell but who? If I tell Pure Vanilla, will he judge me? I want to know and ask him, but for now I need to sleep. I snuck back in and creeped up the stairs to my bedroom. I flopped on my bed and fell into a dreamless and nightmare less slumber.