Chapter Fourty Four: Academy

I found my locker and put in a few of my books in before walking to English. English is my new first period class, thankfully it's taught by the same teacher that taught History. Waffle cookie. The school day went by like it did last year. Everything was reflexes. Lunch was the only thing that was keeping me awake. I sat with Hollyberry,Golden cheese and Brown Sugar. "White Lily! It's been forever since I've seen you!" I laughed at what Brown Sugar said. "It hasn't been forever." "Well, a majority of the summer." "You're right." The four of us chatted away until it was time for class. I had music next. The one class that boys and girls got to sit next to each other. All we had to do was play the schools anthem. It took a while for some kids to find the right notes, but other than that it sounded pretty good. All I had left was History and Baking 101. Those classes were ones that I would only need reflexes. When the school day ended I saw Vanilla waiting at the bottom for me. I smiled and he offered me his hand which I took. I remembered last year how everything changed, from me not knowing who Pure Vanilla was to dating him. I  remember how much me, Hollyberry and Golden cheese changed over the year. It was proved that cookies could change faster than witches. I don't  remember how, we just could. Pure Vanilla and I saw my house and when we got there he kissed my cheek and I thanked him for walking me back, just like last year. I walked inside after he left and took off my shoes and went into the garden. I sat down on one of the sugar benches. I enjoyed the light breeze and the smell of peonys, daises, gayflowers and other flowers and herbs. I walked over to the ponds in the garden. I sat down at the edge of the roll cake wood fence and looked at the water and at myself. I saw my eyes, the red specks were getting larger. I closed my eyes and tried to forget about the specks. I opened my eyes again and saw myself with large red specks. I walked back inside the house and decided to read. I was on the fourth book of Berry Potter and Doubleberry was talking about red specks in the eyes. I read aloud softly "Red specks? Are you sure that's a thing?" "I am sure, red specks are given to those with pure hearts but pained soul jam." "Given?" "Yes, you know about the Ultimate dough, correct?" "Yes." "The Ultimate dough, is the same as the Goblet of Sugar." "What do you mean?" "The Goblet of Sugar is made from the sugar of the Ultimate dough." "Why not the Ancient?" "The Ancient does not have the power between wrong and right." "How come?" "The Ultimate is made with true power, the Ancient is made with... soul jam." I stopped reading and my eyes grew big. Now, I know it's just a book, but it has more information than my dad will ever give me. I started to write down everything I read aloud. The Ancient was always the best, but it was made with soul jam? Than it had no magical property's.  Than it is just... fake. Fake. Fake. Fake. Fake was the key word here. Soul Jam baked in dough is just... wrong. Soul Jam was made to be gifted to cookies that were baked with the purest dough. Not baked into the purest dough! I was pissed. I have been lied to my whole life! I got up and grabbed my backpack and put in my phone, my book and a shawl.