Chapter Thirty Six: Video Games

When Pure Vanilla left I walked too Limes Diner. I saw Brown Sugar leaving. "Oh, Hi Lily!" "Why are you leaving?" "Today I get the day off!" "That's nice." "Um... Do you want to hang out at my place?" "Sure." I said and with that she grabbed my hand and pulled me all the way to her house. Wow, it was amazing. A cute two floored house, large windows and a amazing garden. "Come on I'll show you my room." I followed her inside and when I saw her bedroom it was so cute! "Do you want to play some video games?" "Sure." She pulled out two controllers and turned on the TV. "What do you want to play?" "Um... I don't know." "Well in that case, lets play... Super Smash Bros!" "Okay." I didn't know what we were playing, but I wanted to play. "So, you need to select a character." "Okay." I selected Mario as he was the first character on the screen. "Peach, she's a pretty good character." I saw her select a character named fox. "Ready?" I nodded. "Then, go!" I didn't know how to attack so I just pressed random buttons and that seemed to do the job, I started to get better and knew what attacks I should use. I lost, but I wanted one win so we played more rounds, and I have to say, it's very addictive. I won after what felt like hours of effort, but it was worth it, I think. "It's six! We have to go too Limes Diner." "For dinner?" "That and I have too sing." Oh, yeah. I'll meet you there." "Okay." I ran to Limes Diner and when I saw it up ahead I slowed into a walk. "You ready to sing?" "Yeah, I am. I walked up on stage and grabbed the mic and started to sing. "Do you feel what I feel? Or is it just another dream where I chase things that aren't real? Happens more than you would think. There's monsters in my dreams, I should fight'em but I let 'em in.They steal all of my sleep, and it's killing me slowly. It's killing me slowly. But I'm... Safe and sound when you hold me No more monsters in my dreams. In your eyes, I find peace ,I'm safe and sound, I'm safe and sound,I'm safe and sound, I'm safe and sound Do you see what we could be? Or is it something that's out of reach? That seems cheap but eventually, will cost us greatly. I see us when I dream, dancing under emerald skies, and I'm lost in your eyes, I finally feel at peace. And I'm...Safe and sound when you hold me. No more monsters in my dreams In your eyes, I find peace I'm safe and sound, I'm safe and sound,I'm safe and sound, I'm safe and sound. Safe and sound when you hold me. No more monsters in my dreams, In your eyes, I find peace I'm safe and sound, I'm safe and sound. And then I wake up and remember that it's made up, here's to another day without ya." I finished singing Safe and sound, the first song I preformed in public. The applause were louder than before. I walked down and sat at a table, but when ever I sit down Hollyberry and Golden cheese always sit down to and today was no different. "So, you sing the first song we preformed?" "Well, it is my song after all. I wrote the music and the lyrics." "But, we preformed it together." "I taught you how to play Safe and sound." "Yes, you did." "So it was really more like copies of me playing." "That doesn't even make sense!" "Sure it does." "You're impossible." "Nothing is impossible, only thinking and knowing are two different things.