Chapter Twelve: One Day Left

I walked down stairs after getting ready and grabbed a filled doughnut. I ate it while walking to school. I found Hollyberry and Golden cheese waiting for me. "What's wrong?" I ask looking at their shocked faces. "We only have today to practice!" Hollyberry shrieks. "Okay, well, I'll sing and you two can play the instruments." I tell them, their breathing reduces. "Okay." I can tell that their nervous, I'm nervous to! I heard the bell and ran off to my class without saying anything. I was spacing out and it was clearer to tell the Professors didn't notice, but a majority of the class did. It was weird being stared at from the class, or at least the girls and Pure Vanilla. When the school day was over I met Pure Vanilla in the hall. "Vanilla, I can't walk with you today, we have band practice." I tell him sad. "It's okay, I understand." he replies back. I kissed his cheek, thanked him and ran off to find the girls. "There you are! I was looking all over earth bread for you!" "Well are we ready to practice?" "Yes." we all walked to the Berry Kingdom again, and started to play our song. "But, I'm safe and sound when you hold me, no more monsters in my dreams. In your eyes I find peace. I'm safe and sound, I'm safe and sound." I sing when we finished the song we decided to take a break. "I can't believe you can sing like that!" I blushed like I always did when I was embarrassed. "T-thanks, I guess." I started to hum the song again. "You know why do you write songs like that?" "I don't know, it's easy I guess?" I answer Hollyberry with a question. I shrugged and started to hum the song again. I was smiling, I felt calmer singing or writing songs. I walked over to the piano and started to play some simple chords, A minor, F,C and G. I hummed along with the melody. These are not the chords in the song I believe. 

Me and the girls finished practice fast and soon found a problem. "We need a name." Hollyberry said. "I was thinking, what about The Ancients?" "Yes. White Lily, that is amazing!" I blushed "Thanks." "The Ancients, I wonder if we could ask the boys to join us." "Maybe, but that could slow us down." "Yeah, let's do it next year." we all agreed before I left. I reached my home and took of my shoes ate quickly and got ready for bed. Diary, I think we can win. What about you? Actually tell me tomorrow. Good night Diary.