Chapter Eight: Asking Questions

I woke up and like yesterday everything I did was by instinct. I grabbed an apple and walked to the Academy. I walked to my locker and grabbed my books and my Dark Flour book to talk to the history teacher Cupcake cookie. "Um, Professor I have a few questions." I asked "What is it White Lily?" "Um, about Dark Flour." "What is it that you want to know?" "What are it's exact magical proprieties?" "Well dark flour posses magic like never seen! But it also means that it has consequences." "What are the consequences Professor?" "Well Dark Flour has something in it, a magical substances that changes the cookies, or more currently their dough." "Wait, Dark Flour is still being used?" "Yes, it is. Dark Enchantress cookie was the first cookie to have these powers in her dough. Which is what made her powerful and dangerous. She was able to summon cake monsters out of nothing but, other cookies dough." I looked at the Professor. "I-I don't know what to say, why would she do that?" I asked again. Professor Cupcake cookie smiled sadly "It's in her dough, her molasses to do those things. The only thing that could ever stop her is-" "BRING!" "I'm going to be late for first period!" I yelled "Thank you Professor." I ran off to first period not wanting to be late. As I ran I thought about what she said. I flinched thinking about Dark Enchantress cookie. Like yesterday though I copied the homework and went to my other classes doing the same. I saw Vanilla offer his hand like any other day I grabbed it and smiled. As we were walking I got lost in thought again. I didn't know I was home until he kissed my cheek to say good bye. I smiled and thanked him. I took of my shoes like every other day and walked bare foot into the garden. I heard the wind brush the flowers, but instead of enjoying the soft sounds I was in, well you guessed it deep thought. I kept thinking about what Professor Cupcake cookie told me. I came back inside of my house and walked upstairs taking two at a time to my bedroom. I grabbed a notebook and started to write what Professor Cupcake told me. I must have fallen asleep, since I woke up to the smell of sweet and spicy chicken. I looked at myself from the mirror. I fixed my moonlight white hair into a long braid and put on a simple sky blue dress. I sat down by my self again. My parents were never home, ever. I ate quickly thanked the maid and got ready for bed. I spent one more hour studying my notes before deciding to sleep good night Diary.