INTRODUCTION And AESTHETICS

"Sometimes things you do without a plan, give you bigger surprises"

For one, A marriage is a 10g solitaire for someone, A trophy to flaunt and escape the family's questioning looks. For the other one, it is her search for her soul mate a person to lean on for life, to find the missing part of her life. He is a cold man, a broody, arrogant A TYPICAL WALLFLOWER who badly wants his space. She seized that space, and gradually and steadily a troublesome butterfly entered. Will, flies through space and glows his heart.

"Abhimanyu Birla, 30-year-old surgeon, ice-cold individual, and Akshara Goenka, 23-year-old newbie music therapist, sunshine in all forms.

Two ends of the trajectory,

Wallflower and a Firecracker

Bromeliad and sunshine

Destiny has chosen them for each other, People who lived with the abyss all their life; will they be able to make space in each other's life. The love, the hate, the insecurities, the attraction, the barriers, will they be able to celebrate life at its best??

NOTE: PLEASE TRY TO SHARE YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACK AS THEY HELP TO MAKE THE STORY BETTER.

· The story is been told from 3 points of view Akshara, and Abhimanyu and sometimes it's from the third person view {narrator} Which will be mentioned before it starts. So don't get confused.

· HOPE YOU LIKE IT. PLEASE DO VOTE AND SHARE IF YOU FEEL IT'S WORTH IT.

AESTHETICS: