18. Feelings growing?

Reached halfway already!! Thank you for pouring in so much love.

A U T H O R

"Don't you dare to talk to me again, tumhari wajhese yeh sab hua," Harsh screamed at Manjari who was dumbfounded by the way his tone came out.

Little Abhimanyu who was in the living area playing with friends, was suddenly terrified listening to loud noises from his parent's room. He slowly took tiny steps toward the room.

"Meine nahi socha itna bada tamasha hoga." Manjari fell to her knees and started crying painfully falling on her knees. "Tamasha is it just a tamasha? You disgust me."He shouted making Abhimanyu's whole body shiver in anxiety.

"Papa maa ko kuch mat bolna." Little Abhimanyu with his birthday hat on his head and came to say there is a cake waiting downstairs, now he stood in between his parents to stop the dispute.

"Get out of my room, I hate even looking at you." Harsh exploded on both who was standing opposite to him.

" Papa, My friends are downstairs." He looked at his father with eyes full of tears. "Get lost" He yelled in a deafening tone, "Beta chalo, Main hoon na cake cut karwane" Manjari wiped her tears and held the hands of Baby Abhimanyu as they moved out of his room, He heard the door slam shut as soon as they both left.

***

Abhimanyu suddenly woke up hyperventilating again, He made an effort to get up but suddenly remembered Akshu is almost on his top. He turned to Akshara, her hands on two sides like they are disoriented from her shoulders. Her hair flowed through the pillow.

He likes her, He knows it. No romantic strings attached, Not as a woman but as a perfect companion, Although you understand someone for a short period, she'll leave you with a deep impression. He doesn't know if He can see her in the future.

"We all wanted to receive a present on special days such as New Year or a birthday. They're the proof that we're the loved ones. But, some people are coming into our life. Those who love us are the best presents granted by fate. I just hope we can forget the malevolence of my past which might burden our future." Abhimanyu's chain of thoughts was halted by Akshara who now turned to the other side.

Abhimanyu slowly massaged his sprained arm and turned to the other side looking out for his shirt but some sound struck his ear, like a buzzing bee. He looked around and his eyes stopped on the sleeping figure. "She is snoring?" He looked at her with a chuckle and looked around for his mobile.

The snoring slowly started from gentle then grew louder and louder. His attention was next diverted to her hair which was spread all over the pillow and even her face. "Yas That's it, That's it." He finally clicked her pictures. He somehow gave up his idea to go for a walk in the fresh air and went back to sleep beside her, she snuggled into him as soon as he lay adjacent to her.

...

Kairav was busy bringing everyone down to the campfire. He proceeded towards Abhimanyu's room. Before he knocked, on their door Aarohi pulled him out of that place. "Couple hain they need privacy bhaiyya." She said as they marched away from that place dragging him away.

"Kairav, Kairav," Reem said looking around and searching for him downstairs. "Hey, Reem tum campfire ke pass nahi gaye ho?"Aarohi looked at him with a surprised smile. "Woh Mimi bol rahi thi Kairav didn't have his dinner," Reem said looking at kairav with a dissatisfied look. "Woh mein bhool gayi." He said making an effort to not encounter her eyes. "How cute!! You care for him a lot." Aarohi said examining the plate in her hand.