17. PS: You are Special

"Are eat one more" Aarohi served on Abhimanyu's plate, He sighed looking at the food late. "Yeh mere fitness se jalan hain na tujhe?" He declared glancing at her angrily. "Haan, toh?" she questioned in a mocking tone. "No wonder you are her sister" he sighed in exasperation. "Achese khao and immunity badhao," Aarohi told while serving another kachori.

"I'm consuming your sister's handmade food every day, Understand my level of immunity," Abhimanyu said peeking at Akshara who was busy solving crossword sitting on the sofa. "Also Akshara, You are making the guest work? Manners kaha hain?" he said taking on his final chance to get rid of Aarohi before she feeds him another paratha.

"If I don't have an issue, You shouldn't be having too jiju." She gave a mocking smile, "ek aur?" She asked looking at him, He finally gave up and let out a No.

"What good to have great merits and a high paycheck, when all you eat is this grass," Aarohi muttered watching him. "I eat healthy food," he yelled at both the ladies and departed for his room. Aarohi and Akshara both laughed for a while and settled down for breakfast.

The last night, he went to goenka's and whined about Aarohi being absent-minded at work and entered a small spelling mistake. Cut to the present Aarohi arrived with a breakfast, which he can eat for 2 days breakfast, lunch, and dinner straight.

"Bada item hain Akshu tere pati. Seriously." Aarohi sighed hopelessly. "I entered a roman number and some punctuation marks wrong. Uske liye he gave me a notice letter. Freak" she glanced at Akshu and continued quibbling. "Akshu now I am concerned about you, kaise jhel rahe ho use" she looked at Akshara and held her face in her palms. "Just like she kept up with you." Abhimanyu retorted with a mocking smile. "Akshara, I'm late. I've to go" he declared as he turned around to move to his room again to get his coat and files.

"Thank god finally" Aarohi'a tone made him stop midway and turn around. "Nahi jaunga mein hospital ko, I'm not going anywhere." He grabbed a chair and sat there with a thud. "Chalo phir we will go to a movie then. Yeh shakal dekne se better hain kisi hot and happening hero ka dekhu" Aarohi announced as she seated in front of him. "Kya kami hain mujhme woh hot and happening wale se?" he asked examining himself from top to bottom. "Wahi difference hain jo aapko dikhaya tha kal between a full stop and an exclamation mark." She said in a straightforward tone.

"Abhimanyu I can't defend you in this" Akshara told as she started her breakfast. "I'm leaving then" he started adjusting his socks. "Door waha hain." Aarohi showed him the direction toward the exit. As soon as she indicated the bell rang.

"You both wait, and I'll go" Akshara left that place to open the door. "Morning Akshu" Reem entered with a smile and hugged her.

"Here you go girls" Reem entered and was locking the door. "tumhara doctor hospital gaya na neeche dekha th car nahi hain," she brought a big bag along with her. "Woh dekha toh seedha heart stroke aake Mar jaata cookies and cakes ko dekhkar" she opened a bag and started placing one after one on the table.

"I made them for you Akshu, especially for you. Abhimanyu ko dekhke diabetes hojayega,phir woh mathematician banega calories count kar karke," she said as she finally finished unpacking them and moved towards the dining table, where she saw Aarohi laughing holding her stomach, and Abhimanyu who's putting on his socks with a flushed angry shocked and embarrassed face.

" Good morning You still haven't left?" Reem looked at him with an awkward smile. "Car servicing ko diya tha." He said with red flaring anger. "Tum kab jaa rahe ho servicing ko, mera Matlab service karne ko" she looked at his intimidating stature and grabbed a glass of water.