Note

So with the current regression in the show, I was totally out of my interest in everything related to the show and even thought to take down this. I decided to take a break and watch other shows to re-ignite my interest in this genre. It was a roller coaster ride when the leap started, and it still is, today not an inch forward just moving in useless circles, giving me second thoughts as to whether I should continue this or not. It's been a long journey and I'm not sure if I'm willing to invest more time in it. Still torn between staying with the show or leaving it altogether. With the characters I've adored losing themselves, the story of them is long faded and people are fighting cats dogs over the crumbs given.

It's not the same anymore and I'm not sure if I want to keep going. It's like we've stuck in an endless loop of "should I stay or should I go?". I'm tired of this journey and I just want to be done with it. This isn't what we all deserve, right?A few days ago I thought about letting everything go, the show, this story and everything. But then I realized I was being the same kind of unfair as them. Taking away stuff after promising for better things.

Maybe a bit late than usual, but yeah, I'll be back in a few days with bigger and better shifts in the story and regular updates.

Until then, keep loving...