Chapter 3

Friday morning, August 2nd

Alex arrived at the airport for her flight to Seoul. Her nerves were on high alert.  Tomorrow she would be meeting with the BTS staff to start going over their tour schedule. She was a part of it. She was going to be in depth and personal with BTS for a year! She still couldn't believe it. Her heart was fluttering inside her chest. Not the nerves of a seasoned personal relations professional. No, but as an ARMY whose dream was coming true.

If only she could shout it from the rooftops! However, she had already signed her NDA with HYBE. From here on out her lips were sealed. She would be a locked vault, holding some of the most intimate details of BTS all to herself.

Alex did not take this blessing lightly. She knew this was going to be the defining moment of her career. It would take every ounce of her professionalism, and she was so ready for the task.

She settled into her first class seat, perks of the company. As the plane took off, she couldn't help but think, "This is it, when this is all over, I know I will never be the same".

She laid her head back and let her thoughts drift. She awoke to the sound of the flight attendant announcing their descent into Seoul. She grinned to herself. Showtime.

After gathering her luggage she went to the pick-up terminal where she saw a man holding up a sign with her name on it

After gathering her luggage she went to the pick-up terminal where she saw a man holding up a sign with her name on it. This must be Kim Ji-Hoon she thought. She approached him and bowed, greeting him formally in Korean, and introducing herself. The look of surprise on his face did not go unnoticed. 

She smiled, "I've been studying Korean for three years now, I am glad it has paid off."

"I am impressed. Many people do not master the language as well as you have in such a short time", Ji-Hoon smiled.

He escorted her to a luxurious black car at the curb and loaded her luggage into the trunk. They left the airport,  and as they began driving she realized they were headed to the Hybe headquarters. Ji-Hoon explained that she would be meeting the staff for a quick introduction and then he would take her to her hotel. 

When they pulled up to HYBE Alex felt tingles creep up her back. HOLY CRAP, THIS IS HAPPENING! She exited the car bringing only her purse, and followed Ji-Hoon inside. It was a Saturday so not many people were in the lobby, but those who were there seemed to know who she was and whispered to each other as she passed by. They entered the elevator, and honestly she didn't even pay attention to what floor they were going to. She was too focused on calming herself down from the excitement of finally being there. 

The doors opened, and the first person she sees standing there is Min Yoongi. Her heart stopped. Her bias was live and in person, breathing the same air as her, in the same building, on the same floor, at the same elevator.