Chapter 50

The following Monday, they were in Rio De Janeiro. Alex was getting ready for her first date with Yoongi. She knew she shouldn't be nervous. After all, it wasn't like they didn't see each other every day. But this was different, she could feel it. Something had shifted between them.

She finished putting her hair up, then swiped on some mascara and lip tint. She kept her makeup light and natural. Yoongi had already seen her at her best, so she was going to give him just plain old Alex tonight. She looked in the mirror to make sure everything was in place. The black halter dress was simple, but dressy, falling just to her knee. She sprayed a few puffs of her perfume into the air and walked through it so it wouldn't be too strong. Just as she did, she heard him knock.

She grabbed her purse and went to open the door. Yoongi was leaning against the door frame looking like he had just walked out of a GQ magazine. His hair had gotten longer since the tour started, and it fell naturally around his face. He was wearing a dark blazer and pants that matched, with a white shirt. He was effortless.

He smiled tentatively at her, "Hi

He smiled tentatively at her, "Hi."

She sensed he was feeling nervous, which actually calmed her nerves. She smiled back at him, "Hi."

He held his hand out to her, "Ready?"

She nodded and took his hand. They left through the garage entrance where Ji-Hoon was waiting with a rental car he had gotten for them. "You two enjoy yourselves. Call if you have any issues."

"Thank you, again, for your help with this." Yoongi took the keys from him. He walked around to open the door for Alex as she got in, then got into the driver's seat and put the address into the GPS.

Alex had no idea where they were going, but she was happy just to be with him. As Yoongi drove, he reached over and took Alex's hand. They sat there in silence, just enjoying each other's company.

They had been driving for almost an hour when Alex finally spoke, "So, do you know where you're going or are we lost?"

Yoongi laughed, "I know where we're going, we should be there in about twenty minutes."

When they finally pulled up to the restaurant, a valet came out to take the keys. "Welcome to Marius, please enjoy your evening." Yoongi put his hand on Alex's lower back and guided her into the restaurant.

" Yoongi put his hand on Alex's lower back and guided her into the restaurant