Chapter 73

Saturday night, the last concert had been in full swing. The guys came down to the end of the stage to talk to ARMY before they ended the show. Yoongi had taken over and the fans were going wild.

"How we doing tonight Las Vegas?!" The stadium erupted in screams

"How we doing tonight Las Vegas?!" The stadium erupted in screams. "Ah, it's been three years since we last met you on this stage. We know you've waited a long time. I hope you enjoyed the show tonight, and we can't wait to come back and see you all again." More screams erupted. "Thank you! We love you!"

Alex felt chills as the fans roared around her. Watching him up there on stage left no doubt that this is where he belonged. It's where they all belonged. They were something special, and she had been given the opportunity to help showcase who they were. It still got to her when she thought about it and looked around at all the fans packed into the stadium. If ARMY had it their way the guys would be putting on a concert every night, and they would never tire of it.

After the show, Alex and Ji-Hoon were back stage waiting for the guys to go back to the hotel. Alex overheard one of the staff talking on their walky-talky about a commotion that was happening out in the stadium. She went over to them to see what was wrong.

"An elderly fan passed out during the last song and they are working on bringing her around right now. They've got water and fans for her, they think she was dehydrated."

Alex was upset by this, "Will you take me to her, I'd like to check on her."

The staff member took Alex out to the floor where the woman was. She was lying on the floor with her head propped up on her husbands lap as he fanned her and helped her drink some water. Alex walked over and knelt down by the woman.

"How is she doing?" She took the fan from her husband and fanned the woman herself so he could use both hands to help her drink.

"She doing better. I didn't think to make her drink more while we waited outside all day. I should have known better." He leaned in toward Alex, "She's a huge fan of the boys. She says they make her feel like she's twenty again." He shook his head as he chuckled.

Alex looked around the stadium, everyone had been cleared out except for the staff and the older couple. She pulled out her phone and called Yoongi.

Alex: Would you be willing to do me a tiny favor?

Yoongi: Anything for you

Alex: Would you come back out to the floor?

Yoongi: Give me two minutes.

When he came out he saw Alex kneeling by the couple on the floor. The elderly woman had finally started coming around. Yoongi knelt down by them and handed her husband another bottle of water.

"Stop making me drink so much, you're going to make me float away." She looked up at her husband then looked over and saw Yoongi.

"Oh!" She covered her mouth with her hands and her eyes got really big. "It's Suga! Honey, look, it's Suga!"